Pentax FA Limited 43mm f1.9 Prime Lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA Limited 43mm f1.9 Prime Lens

Asking Price

Item Location
Los Angeles, CA (United States)

Item Description
Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited Prime Lens for Sale.

This is a lens that needs no introduction. Takes beautiful pictures with great bokeh and nice saturated colors. Part of the original trio of three limited lenses, this lens is ready for full frame. Like New Condition. Glass is perfect. Lens body is flawless. Focus is smooth, aperature clicks solidly. Blades are oil free. No problems with the lens at all. With original box, all paperwork, hood, caps and lens. This is a made in Vietnam version. In my collection, I have limiteds made in Japan and made in Vietnam, they actually seem pretty much the same in quality to me, but I guess it matters to some people.

Asking $475 + shipping.

I have a number of great reviews on this website, please check them out. I also never charge any additional paypal fees.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail Insured. International buyers are welcome, I ship internationally all the time.

USA $15
Canada $30
Australia $40
Please inquire for other locations.

I also have a couple of lenses and other items for sale. If you buy a lens, the accessories ship free. Please check out the links below:

Tamron 90mm f2.8 1:1 Macro Lens

Circular Polarizers, Filters and Hoods

Pentax M 35-70mm d2.8 Lens

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days refund if not as described. Shipping fees not refunded. Buyer pays for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Last edited by Youngster; 11-02-2012 at 09:36 PM.
11-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
I would like the 43mm limited. Can you send me a PayPal invoice? If you will send PM, I will respond with full name, address, telephone, email, etc. Thanks, ivan