Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
67 L plate

Hi ,

I'm looking for an L plate/bracket for a 67 II. From my research it appears the only one available was the now discontinued Kirk. If you have one you'd like to sell please let me know.

Brett

11-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Hey Pobblebonk,

Not only do I have the Kirk L bracket for the 67II, but I also have the Really Right Stuff form fitted 67II QR plate which is also discontinued. If you don't find one or the other there in Australia, we can probably work out a deal.

Have a few other odds and ends, extension tubes, wooden hotshoe grip, bayonet filters, Cokin XPro neutral density grads, shade for the 45mm etc. It might make sense to bundle a few items into one package.

Let me know,

Ron
11-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
If you don't find anything locally, just so you know, I have shipped to Australia several times in the past year and am willing to again.
11-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Hi Ron,

Apologies for the late reply, seems replies aren't coming through to my e-mail. How much are you asking for the Kirk and the RRS plates? I'd also be interested in the grip too. Heck, let me know what you'd like to sell, and how much.

Regards,

Brett