DA 21 Lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 21mm Limited Lens

Asking Price

Item Location
Alaska (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a DA 21 Ltd lens. I purchased this new from B&H in July 2012. I am selling it to fund a DA 18-135 for my K5.

Lens is in "excellent" condition (according to the scale used on these forums) and works as it should. Delivers images with nice contrast and color. Comes with the original box. Just a few details: the lens cap has a scratch on the top. Glass is very clean but there are a few extremely minor blemishes I was able to see under a bright light (looking very closely) near the edge of the glass that will not effect image quality at all. I'm being very nitpicky here.

Shipping to the 50 US States & APO/FPO via USPS insured. You may be talk me into shipping to Canada if there is a shipping option with insurance (I haven't looked into it). That would certainly cost extra, however.

Paypal is preferred, though I will also take a USPS money order. No personal checks.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Let me know if the lens doesn't meet your expectations...though I have tried to portray this lens VERY accurately. Buyer pays return shipping, insured.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by sb in ak; 11-10-2012 at 12:50 PM.
11-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for the weekend!