Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Anyone interested in a good as new K-7 with extras?

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Anyone interested in a good as new K-7?

Asking Price
$350 obo

Item Location
North Atlanta area (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-7 body. Bought new in December 2010, original owner. Never any defects or problems with this camera, treated like a baby as I do all my gear. It has less than 10k actuations. Great little camera, but I am using my other smaller body much much more these days and figured I may as well sell my K-7 to someone who will use it and enjoy it as I have.

I will include an aftermarket battery grip in mint condition and in perfect working condition. I paid about $50 for it last year and it works fine. Also, I will throw in the 0-ME53 magnifying eyepiece if you want it. This is an additional value of around $35 included. Comes with the box, papers, cables, strap, etc as new.

I am selling this in the USA only for the moment as I will be in the Atlanta area for most of December. If the item does not sell, I will sell within Europe anytime between now and after January for equivalent in Euros. Again, the body will be available to ship as of December 05 from the USA via whichever carrier you please.

I have many many photos of the camera and many many photos taken with this camera. If you want to see samples, just let me know!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
actual cost and your choice of shipping methods

Shipping Services
Whatever you want, I am good with.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item is like new, minus a tiny circular scratch on the base plate from mounting on a tripod a few times. Everything else is like new. Any other reason for return would be up for discussion, but no returns otherwise.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Jasvox; 11-16-2012 at 10:03 AM.
11-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Out of curiosity, you say you find yourself using a smaller body much more often - what body would that be? A Kx? K-01? I currently have a K7 (which I love) but am thinking of picking up a smaller body for travel situations.

Last edited by Bramela; 11-16-2012 at 11:09 AM.
11-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Been using my NEX-5n more than anything over the past year. One main reason is just the size alone and since I travel so much, it only makes sense to have a very small kit with IQ I can live with.

K-7 is a fine camera, just more than I can carry while traveling for work.

Jason

---------- Post added 11-17-2012 at 01:57 PM ----------

I will post a few photos of the camera soon.

Jason
11-20-2012, 07:47 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent.

11-20-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM sent
11-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
fyi, i sent Jason payment last night after several email exchanges.
11-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hi,

The K-7 and extra goodies are all sold. Thanks very much for the interest and to MNSEAWA for the purchase.

Jason