PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro...price reduced

Asking Price
236 216

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a used Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro. Glass is excellent, no scratches, aperture and AF works perfectly. There are no signs of wear on the outside, although there is a blemish or two near the label when viewed at an angle (most likely is the glue used to attach the label).

Takes tack sharp pictures and very affordable...which is what this lens is known for. Includes Hood, case, box, papers, original front and rear caps...everything included as when bought new.

This lens is my most prized one, used mostly for macros and portraits...great sharpness for macro, good bokeh and colors for portraits. Even being a macro lens, it focuses quickly and accurately on good light, I haven't had the need to use the limiter.

Also, the front element is recessed for like 2-3", provides a lot of flare resistance and safety, I never had the need to use the hood or any protection filter.

I'm selling because lately I've been exclusively using the DA70 for portraits and haven't done any macros for quite a while.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if item differs significantly from description. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by HSV; 11-30-2012 at 07:58 AM.
11-30-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
HSV
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump and price reduction