Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Multiple lenses for sale

I have several lenses that I would like to sell. I just started photography not too long ago (six months) and have accumulated several lenses that simply put, I don't use that much. These lenses are simply filling up my bag and/or collecting dust. I could put them on the shelf for a rainy day but the lenses simply are not matching up with my shooting style.

I have recently ordered several of the current DA primes so those will replace these as I make a transition to using prime lenses and if that doesn't work I will stick to zooms.

A note on prices:

I would like to do things a bit differently. Instead of me posting a price for each one please PM me and give me a reasonable offer with your location and I will give you the end price shipping and all. You make me a reasonable offer and I will come back with a reasonable counter offer shipping and all included. So I don't break the rules here I will post a rough price for each lens of what I am expecting net to me...plus shipping.

If we don't agree on a reasonable price so be it. I have ideas about how much I want for each lens then of course have to add in shipping and all that.

All lenses are clean and in perfect working condition. None are new but all are excellent. I have the boxes for some.

Pentax A series 28mm f2.8--used it once ($65)
-SOLD Pentax A series 50mm f1.7--don't use it much ($60)---SOLDRicoh P series 50mm f1.7--this is actually a GREAT lens! To me, its sharper than the Pentax A 50mm, and no it does not have the pin. ($30)--SOLD
Rokinon 85mm f1.4 --extremely sharp lens ($220)--SOLDPentax 18-55mm zoom kit lens--used exactly once. Pristine. Basically new in the box. ---Make offer --SOLD

I have others that I might list at some point in the future.

Here is the reviews on the Ricoh lens. This is the exact one being sold.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/rikoh-rikenon-p-50mm-f1-7.html

A note on shipping:

I travel 4 days a week for work so I am on the road a lot. I will ship as soon as I possibly can, but I cannot guarantee same day turnaround or anything like that. If you are in Texas I might be able to arrange hand delivery though

A note on payment:

I have never received money on paypal before but I am willing to give it a shot. I do not know the fees and how that works so if you do know please let me know. But it seems as though paypal is the way to go.

If you want to pay by money order or something like that please get a postal money order (from the US) and I will take that too. I am open to suggestions but no personal checks or anything like that.

Last edited by alamo5000; 12-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.
12-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 148 (99%)
PM sent for A28/2.8
12-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
That Pentax-A 50mm/1.7 is an excellent lens! PM sent.
12-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
Just a quick note to everyone interested. In order to be fair I am going in order of contact for the lenses. First come first serve.

Last edited by alamo5000; 12-05-2012 at 09:48 PM.