Tamrac Expedition 5x Photo/Laptop Backpack - $90

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamrac Expedition 5x Photo/Laptop Backpack - $90

Asking Price

Item Location
portland (United States)

Item Description
I came across this backpack as part of a package sale, but I already have a backpack so I don't need this one. Amazon, Buy.com, etc sells this bag new for $220 to $250. This bag that I'm selling is in very good condition with no tears, rips, holes or stains. Some of the paint on the zipper pulls has come off, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Gets great reviews on Amazon. And it sells for $220!
Amazon.com: Tamrac 5585 Expedition 5x Photo/Laptop Backpack (Black): Camera & Photo

Product Features

The Expedition 5x is the perfect mid-size pack for a wide range of photo equipment.
Two "wing" accessory pockets with water-resistant zippers organize and provide quick access to accessories without disturbing the photo gear.
A tripod is carried between these pockets with Tamrac's QuickClip tripod attachment system.
An SLR with lens attached is held on 2 vertical, foam-padded dividers.
Two Windowpane-Mesh pockets organize filters and accessories.
A Dual-Hinge Divider System lets a 2nd SLR be carried with a lens attached

The Expedition 5x is the perfect mid-size pack for a wide range of photo equipment. The main compartment is completely foam padded with numerous adjustable, foam-padded dividers to protect digital and film SLRs with lenses attached, 4-5 additional lenses, and a flash. A foam-padded front pocket with a water-resistant zipper holds most 12" screen laptops. Two "wing" accessory pockets with water-resistant zippers organize and provide quick access to important accessories without disturbing the photo gear. These "wing" accessory pockets also feature Tamrac's patented Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that have been used up. A tripod is carried between these pockets with Tamrac's QuickClip tripod attachment system. Inside, the camera with a long zoom lens attached is suspended on two vertical, foam-padded dividers that are internally reinforced with rigid plastic. A restraint strap holds lens firmly in place. A Dual-Hinge Divider System allows a second SLR to be carried with a lens attached. Two Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside the front flap visibly organize filters, film and other accessories. A plastic, foam-padded platform in the bottom provides shock protection while the LockDown Rain Flap protects the zipper from the elements. The state-of-the-art harness system with Dual-Density Comfort Pads provides maximum carrying comfort while Air Flow Channels help keep you cool and dry during extended use. The pack is also equipped with an adjustable waist belt and an expandable sternum strap. Internal Dimensions: 11W x 5.5D x 13.5H. External Dimensions: 12.75W x 10D x 16H. Weight: 4 lbs. 8 oz.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
usps

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
return if item not as described - needs to ship back to me within 4 days of receiving my shipment. buyer will be responsible for shipping costs back to me.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

12-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Original Poster