Item for Sale
Sigma 70-200 mm F2.8 APO EX DG OS

Asking Price
See listing.

Item Location
Frankfurt (Germany)

Item Description
Price

790 € (about $1030). Reasonable offers will be considered.

Offer includes:

All original items: box, lens, hood, APS-C hood extension, tripod mount, front and rear cap, soft case, carrying strap, warranty card, instruction manual, proof of purchase.

Cosmetic Condition

The lens was purchased in April 2012. I have taken good care of it. The lens body is in mint condition.

There are three places where you can tell the lens has been used:

– The lens mount has minor marks, simply because of the fact that it has been mounted on a camera. (See picture.)
– The hood has some scratches from being utilized as a support point when shooting. Depending on light and angle, they may or may not be noticed in general use. See attached picture (right side) for a worst case view; left side is what you will see under most conditions.
– If you look very closely, you can tell that a filter has been screwed in once. I am not even sure this is a sign of usage; new lenses often have similar markings in the filter thread.

Please note that, if it weren't for the scratches on the lens hood, I'd describe the whole package as mint.

Optical and Mechanical Condition

Perfect. No dust, haze, fungus, or scratches. All rings turns smoothly. Autofocus and OS are fine. Also, I could not detect any decentering or front/back-focus in my regular shooting and some dedicated test shots. This sample performs just as it should. (Note though that autofocus accuracy also depends on the camera.)

Warranty

The lens is still under warranty until next April (at least in Germany, I do not know about foreign Sigma practices).

Also, the lens has been registered for a 3-year extended warranty with Sigma Germany (under my name, non-transferrable). While I cannot formally give any guarantees, I will do my best to help the buyer take advantage of this warranty under my name, should this become necessary.

Sample shots

I have posted some pictures taken with this lens here.

Payment & Shipping

Payment is via PayPal or money transfer, in Euros. Currency conversion fees, if any, are on buyer.

Shipping inside Germany: 10 €
Within EU: 25 €
To USA/Canada: 45 €

Fully insured & trackable.

P. s.: Since this is my first listing here, you may want to take a look at my eBay profile.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
See listing.

Shipping Services
DHL

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
May be returned within 7 days of receipt if not as described. All shippings costs are on buyer, and in case of Dollar transactions the refunded value may be lower due to bank fees and exchange rates.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by Vinelander; 12-12-2012 at 03:23 AM.
12-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM Sent