Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Insane NEX BLOWOUT!

I have one body left for sale.
1. EX+ Sony NEX 5N with original box and accessories...Sony battery and charger as well (no flash). I bought this about 2 months ago and it's AWESOME. There is no lens included in the sale as it's only the 5N body that I purchased. I am including a 3rd party half-case which I like better than the Sony brand. The body is in mint condition and there are a few minor marks on the lcd but nothing that affects viewing images or anything like that. They are ONLY visible in direct sunlight (picture shows that) The body is in mint condition. Since I don't have the flash I am including a Lexar Professional 16GB SDHC 400x card with case and a 3rd party hot-shoe adapter for using a regular flash. It works great...I used it once to use with my Metz flash wirelessly at a beatbox competition.Shipping via priority mail or UPS is included and I will accept regular PP +2% (PM me about other methods) CRAZY insane price of $265!!!!!!

2. (SOLD) EX+ Sony NEX C3 with original box and accessories (no flash). I bought this about 2 months ago and it's AWESOME. I have used this with several manual focus lenses as well as the kit lens (included obviously) and it rocks. Since I sold the flash I am including an extra battery besides the original Sony one and 2 off-brand chargers. Also included is a PNY 16GB SDHC 20MB/s card with case. This is a great setup at the price I am offering. Included is the original Sony brand half case. The camera has a screen protector on the rear lcd. The body is in mint condition. Shipping via priority mail or UPS is included and I will accept regular PP +2% (PM me about other methods) CRAZY insane price of $250!!!

NEX 5N--->$250!!
NEX C3--->$250 (SOLD)

NOW is your chance to get a really nice 5N for a cheap price!!

Last edited by treebeard; 05-09-2013 at 04:25 PM.
12-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
Updated with sample pictures and also dropped the price of all items for sale!

The only item for sale now is the NEX 5N for $250!

Last edited by treebeard; 12-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.