Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Slik Monopod: EZ Pod Jr.

ITEM SOLD

For sale is a Slik EZ Pod Jr.: a compact aluminium monopod with an integrated tilt head and quick release system. This is a lightweight but sturdy monopod that you can carry all day in comfort (weighs only 1 lbs). It has 5 leg sections so it fold up compact. It has flip-type leg locks so you can extend it in just a few seconds. Supports up to 8.5 lbs.

The condition is excellent (using the KEH rating system). It operates perfectly: all the leg locks are clean and open and close smoothly and there is no slippage at all. The quick release plate mounts easily with a thumb screw and the quick release mount works perfectly and securely holds the plate. There is a small amount of cosmetic wear: some handling marks on the leg and one tiny scratch on the top section about 2mm long. There is a bit of wear on the back of leatherette cover on the handle (visible in one photo) and a scuff or two on the rubber foot. Included is the original instruction sheet.

I would like $20 for this one, including the shipping charges to the Continental U.S. It sells for $40 new (see link below):

Slik | E-Z Pod Jr | 617-200 | B&H Photo Video

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or by cashier's check/money order issued by a U.S. bank or the U.S. or Canadian Postal Service.

FREE SHIPPING to the Continental U.S. only. I will also ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Australia and Western Europe. Buyer to pay shipping outside the Continental U.S. The shipping weight of this will be be 1 lbs. I can ship either U. S. Postal Service Priority Mail or U.P.S. (including insurance). Outside the Con. U.S. you will need to pay for the actual shipping cost (insured) plus $10 for handling to cover my time standing in line at the post office and filling out 5 copies of the customs forms. I will charge actual shipping cost so please contact me before paying so that we are in agreement on the price and method. You can use the on-line tools from the Post Office and U.P.S. to calculate shipping from San Diego, California (92110) to your location. My estimate of the shipping weight is 2 lbs, but I have to find a box or tube to fit and it could hit 3 lbs with the packing material.

If the item does not exactly match the description then I will refund your money, but otherwise all sales are final. You must contact me within three days of delivery if there is any problem. I have 100% positive feedback here and on eBay (user: garyml1) so buy with confidence. Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 02-16-2008 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Sale Pending
02-15-2008, 09:42 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (80%)
PM sent.

Shipping is to SF, Ca.

thanks

Tasha
02-15-2008, 10:16 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Gary, PM'ed you. Thx.
02-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #4