Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Pentax SMC-A 645 75mm F2.8, 645 body/film/backs

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC Macro Tak 50mm F4 +m42-K adapter, SMC-A 645 75mm F2.8, 645 body/film/backs

Asking Price
See Description USD

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN (United States)

Item Description
I am parting with some additional camera equipment that I have not been using in order to cover my D600 purchase.

Buy the whole 645 kit (body, lens and film) for $200 shipped

I purchased the 645 lens, body and other items below last summer, thinking I would give some film shooting a try - unfortunately it never panned out as I never could find the time. The lens is in EX+ condition - no marks or haze or anything wrong with the glass, aperture works find and shows no oil on the blades - cosmetics are also excellent, with minimal sign of wear. Pentax rear cap and bronica front cap are included.

I purchased the body KEH in UG condition - it appears to have some glue separation in the prism (shown below in the 3rd photo) which affects the top approximately 1/8 of the viewfinder (fortunately the medium format viewfinder is positively gigantic!). Otherwise the camera is in quite good condition - powers up and appears to meter properly, all of the camera adjustment buttons work and the small lcd works as well. Unfortunately I cannot speak to the camera's seals as I never put a roll of film through it, as a result I am selling it as described. Included are a 120 film back and a 220 film back for which I made the change to use 120 film, as described in this link: Pentax 645N - 120 film in 220 magazine?. Also included are 7 rolls of film purchased at BHPhoto last year - They have been on the shelf, unsealed from their packages - the rolls have expiry dates listing for months in 2013 (including 2 for 01/2013) so they are still good (and I assume can be used past those dates with the possibility of some off-color results). As indicated above I will package all this and the 645 75mm lens for $250 shipped.

SOLD - Pentax Super-Multi-Coated MACRO-TAKUMAR 50mm F4 including Official Pentax m42-K adapter - $115 - SOLD

I recently acquired this lens (I owned one previously and really enjoyed using it). I had intended to use it with my micro 4/3 camera, however with my new camera purchase I can't afford to hold onto 2 macro lenses, so this one has to go. It is in overall excellent condition. The glass elements are free of any major defects, and there is only a minimal amount of dust within the lens elements that will not affect image quality - there is no sign of haze or fungus or separation within the lens elements (the harsh 'marks' in the last photo are from lighting, the glass is free of any major marks). The aperture blades are clean and snappy, no evidence of damage or oil on the blades. Cosmetically there are signs of wear from age, with a small amount of speckling/brassing of the metal, though not a very significant amount - again no more than expected for a lens of its age! The front has no problem accepting a filter; the front cap is a little bit loose, but stays on. Rear cap is an m42 screw on type. The included official Pentax K-m42 adapter works as it should and is in excellent condition as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority insured/tracking

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 12-17-12 at 09:55 AM ----------

Additional note: I am open to reasonable offers!

I will consider shipping internationally as well, however a couple things to note: the full value will be marked both for insurance purposes and on customs forms - no exceptions. Shipping is at cost via USPS Express mail only (I will provide a small credit as domestic shipping is included in the asking price) - use the calculator at www.usps.com for a rough estimate before contacting me. Finally, price is firm for international buyers due to additional time and paypal fee associated with the transaction.

Last edited by pxpaulx; 01-01-2013 at 06:38 PM.
12-18-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump - open to reasonable offers for everything listed!
12-27-2012, 05:47 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pxpaulx Quote
Bump - open to reasonable offers for everything listed!
Bump! Macro and m42-k adapter were sold, 645, lens and film are all available - make me an offer!
01-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump! Macro and m42-k adapter were sold, 645, lens and film are all available - make me an offer!
Bump - combined the 645 items together for $200 shipped.

01-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump - combined the 645 items together for $200 shipped.
Another bump.
01-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Is this an autofocus 645?
01-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DavidOBryan Quote
Is this an autofocus 645?
This is the original 645, not an N version (so not AF, the lens is also MF), thanks for asking!
01-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
I have a 645 with a 75mm with dented focus ring. Would you sell the lens by itself?

I love my 645 but I don't really need two, and cash is light.