Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: used *ist DS body

SOLD!

I finally got my K10D, so it's time to put the DS up for sale. Overall, it's in good condition, but it does have a few things about it that, for the sake of honesty, I need to tell you about. First, as you can tell by the picture of the backside, the LCD is scratched, but not severely enough that it affects your ability to see the screen. Second, it does have some dust in the viewfinder that absolutely has no effect on IQ at all. Lastly, it's got a funky e-dial. Please see the following posting that will explain this issue:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/20101-problem-e-di...ds-solved.html

I've tried the solution suggested and it's helped it out some, but it hasn't totally corrected the problem. With that said, this camera is still a perfectly good camera--you just have to play with the e-dial at times, which can get annoying. As I mentioned before, the main reason I'm getting rid of it is that I've now gotten my K10 and really don't need 2 bodies (plus I'd like to add to my new lens fund), it really doesn't have much of anything to do with a funky e-dial.

If you want to see some pics I've taken with this body, then check out my pbase page:
Heather's Photo Galleries at pbase.com

With the body, you will get instruction books in English and Spanish, an AV cable (the USB cable is missing), strap, body cap, 2 rechargable CRV3 batteries, and charger.

I'll take $200 OBO + $10 shipping for US addresses. If you live outside the US, please PM me for a shipping quote.

For the price, this would be a good backup body or an inexpensive body you can have converted for infrared photography.

Please PM me if you're interested.
Thanks!
Hether

Last edited by heatherslightbox; 04-02-2008 at 03:51 PM.
02-17-2008, 08:11 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I sold Heather her K10D and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Good communication, the works. Just so you all know, everything is above board with this seller. Good luck selling your camera Heather.
02-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Original Poster
Well, the camera is going bye-bye tomorrow morning, thanks to Dan.
Both Dan and his wife will be happy campers on their next vacation, as his wife will have a body of her very own--both he and she can share lenses, too.

Heather