PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR with 50mm F/1.8

Asking Price
$40.00 USD

Item Location
Waldorf, MD, USA (United States)

Item Description
This is a Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR, Chrome finish, with 50mm f/1.8 and Canon eye-cup. It includes a working battery and is fully film-tested.

Mechanically, the camera and lens are in great condition, with the exception of a case of "Canon Squeak" that manifests itself intermittenly. A clean and lube will fix that.

The prism is clear, the lens is clean, everything works as it should. Aperture is snappy, shutter fires at all speeds, Autoexposure works, self-timer works, full program mode works.

Optics are perfect or near perfect with just a little dust.

Cosmetically, no major scratches or problems, except a blemish on the lens cap from where a very old lenscap leash was attatched. The inside of the film compartment is a little dusty, but that's all!

I am asking $40 shipped to anywhere in the US, and will ship worldwide for the actual postage minus $10.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE in USA, actual shipping minus $10 worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
The buyer can contact me for a refund within 7 days of recieving the item if the buyer believes it is misrepresented. I will issue a full refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!