Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2008, 06:18 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: small M-rock camera bag

SOLD!

This is an older version of M-rock's Cascade camera bag. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that my K10 and kit lens don't fit very well into it. It does work pretty well with the DS and a short lens (no longer than the kit lens, for sure) if you put it in the bag lens-up. This would also make a great inexpensive bag for some of the smaller, older film bodies (K1000, ME, etc.).

Obviously, it is used, but in great condition. The interior measures about 5" H x 7" L x 4.5 D. It comes with an attached rain cover and 2 straps, which allow you to use the bag as a shoulder bag, backpack, and front pack. If you get the accessory belt, you can also wear it as a fanny pack. As you can see in one of my pictures, the bag does have loops on the side where you can attach a couple of M-rock's smaller bags and pouches to carry extra gear. I'm hanging on to those bags and pouches because I'll be getting a bigger M-rock bag to use those with.

If you want to know more about M-Rock bags, click on the link and go to their website-- M-ROCK Camera Bags and Digital Camera Cases

I'll take $15 shipped to US addresses. If anybody else is interested, please PM me for a shipping quote.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
Heather

Last edited by heatherslightbox; 02-16-2008 at 08:15 PM.
02-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Original Poster
It sold in a hurry. Thanks Tuyan!