PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA* 50-135mm

Asking Price
799 USD

Item Location
Phoenix (United States)

Item Description
For sale is my DA* 50-135mm. The lens itself is in mint condition with no permanent marks or scratches. The glass is perfect. It comes in the original box with all original accessories.

The inner portion of the hood has some small water stains which can probably be cleaned off (they were caused by rain). I used this lens for a week and haven't used it since, as I prefer smaller primes.

Special bonus: I want this lens reviewed, but my reviewer never completed the review, and I don't have time to do it myself. If you can provide test photos showing vignetting, bokeh, and distortion, as well as sample photos and any additional text that might be needed, I will refund you $130 after the review is posted, meaning the lens could be yours for $669 (disclaimer: offer will apply only if the material you provide is publishable and conforms to standards which we will set forth. PM me for details)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Calculated based on ZIP

Shipping Services
UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return within 3 days of delivery if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D800  Photo   

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
HSV
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
PM sent!
12-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by HSV Quote
PM sent!
Sold.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: