PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 ED AL (IF) DC WR Lens

Asking Price
$400 USD

Item Location
Singapore (Singapore)

Item Description
Selling a near mint copy 18-135/3.5-5.6 DC WR lens. Bought slightly over a year ago, only used a few times 'cause I prefer using prime lenses. Thought I'd keep it for travel, but don't foresee I'd have time traveling around anytime soon (got two young kids at home, they just started primary school).

Lens had a protect filter on since day one (bought together w/ the lens, as shown in the receipt which will be given to the new owner), lens barrel and glass look mint w/ no defect. No zoom creepy or whatsoever. Other than a few marks on the lens hood, the lens almost can pass as new. It comes w/ original caps, hood and the 62mm filter which bought together w/ the lens, retail box and papers as shown in photos:

Asking for $400 plus shipping ($25 for registered airmail or $50 for EMS to anywhere around the world).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$25 for Registered Airmail, $50 for EMS

Shipping Services
Registered Airmail or EMS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Payment by paypal.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!