Asking Price
1 USD

Item Location
Northern Virginia (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-7 Digital SLR

Shutter count: 11991
Price: Net me $320

Second owner. The camera was purchased here last April 12, 2012 from an awesome PentaxForums member.
This is my main camera and I took very good care of it, with that said the camera is 100% working condition but it does have some cosmetic scratches and wear.

Original Box, OEM Cables and literature Included.
Neckstrap was not used and is still brand new.

Please make sure to carefully view the following photos as they are part of my description.

As you guys can see I took out the green paint from the rectangle on the mode dial wheel.

Note that there is a huge cosmetic scratch, this was from the first owner's sling strap

I prefer to ship via USPS priority mail with insurance and I only accept payment through Paypal. I cannot cover the paypal fees, If you want the fees to be yield use payment via gift method instead.

Please don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
USPS

Shipping Services
USPS preferred

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will not accept returns because of BUYERS REMORSE. If there is a legitimate condition issue, please contact me on the day you receive the Item, as I do 100% GUARANTEE that I will make it right. Please read and understand every word of the description and carefully view the photos as they are part of the description. I just want to protect myself from being taken advantage of.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-04-13 at 04:27 PM ----------

Stealth PM's replied.

01-05-2013, 05:34 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi just wondering is the K-7 still on the market? If so would you ship to Australia?

Cheers Charlie

---------- Post added 01-05-13 at 11:35 PM ----------

Sorry PM sent
01-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
K7 has been sold and will be shipped out. Thank you for all the interest.
01-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
Item shipped.