PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Petri 28 2.0 PK

Asking Price
115,00 USD

Item Location
Fresno, CA (United States)

Item Description
I have for sale a very rare and highly praised Petri 28mm 2.0 MC PK lens. On this forum it scores 10/10! petri 28mm f:2 mc Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
This copy is in a very good shape - there are no marks on the front and rear glass and coating, no haze or fungus inside, the barrel has some usual wear, blades are dry, and aperture ring works smoothly. The focus ring is somewhat uneven, but there is nothing to worry about here. There is quite an amount of dust inside. Please be aware that this lens requires some effort in order to work properly. The issue has been described by the reviewees here:
"As stated in an earlier review, the screw head nearest the locking slot, had to be covered with aluminum tape in order to allow the green button to work properly on my Kx."
"Initially I had difficulties to get the aperture lever to work on K-5. I could not understand what caused the aperture not close when mirror goes up. It works perfect on K10D. When you look at the mount there is a screw close to the lock slot. It locates right under the contacts of the camera and one of contacts will "fall" right in the screw hole. Thus making no connection. When I placed a piece of aluminum tape over the screw hole it works as it should."
Some tiime ago I've tried once to follow these instructions, but without a success. Now I have few other 28-35mm lenses, so I decided that I don't need this one anymore.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, Medium Flat Rate Box

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
The item can be returned within 3 days, if it is not as described. Please ask me any questions you my have before buying the lens. The price above is without shipping and paypal fees. If you would like me to insure the package, please ask me for a price.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
01-16-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Ugh... drool... ugh... looks great and if I'd not just gotten a 24mm I'd grab this one too
01-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I am still interested to buy the 28-90mm Vivitar lens. Pls PM.

Kalai
01-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
bump for a cool lens

01-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Payment sent.