Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Pentax K-5 body, all original accessories, EX+ (PP/US ship covered)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 body, all original accessories, EX+ (PP/US ship covered)

Asking Price
$560 USD

Item Location
Twin Cities (United States)

Item Description
I have been augmenting my camera system and lenses a lot over the last month and a half! With the purchase of a d600 (and more recently a K-01 as well) I no longer need the great capabilities of the K-5. This is actually my second body, and is a replacement of my first K-5 (due to the sensor stain issue). I have owned the camera from new, and it was received in December 2010.

It still functions like new, no performance issues to speak of. Shutter count is around or under 4000 - more than half of which were taken on our trip to Italy way back at the beginning of 2011. Cosmetically There is one corner scuff on the top back corner (next to the top lcd) that I know of (I will be adding photos this evening or tomorrow, asap basically!). Camera comes with the original box, battery, charger and all accessories - at least, I'm 99% sure I've got them all as I rarely take any unnecessary items out of the box to begin with!

The asking price is $560 and that includes shipping (insured via USPS priority mail) and paypal fees. I am not open to international shipping at this time. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS priority mail insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Interested!
01-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JohsonChou Quote
Interested!
Sold to member The dog walker, thanks for looking!