Item for Sale
Pentax K7, Tamron AF28-300, extras

Asking Price
375 USD

Item Location
Needham MA (United States)

Item Description
FOR SALE:

>PENTAX K7. Includes all original accessories, box, manual (bonus guide to K7 as well), extra battery and charger. About 20,000 actuations.$350.

>Tamron AF28-300 F.3.5-6.3. Great lens, hardly used. This is a great, compact lens that I've just not had much need for at all. it is going for $419 used. I'll take $350 (if it goes to someone who is going to enjoy it).

>SPECIAL DEAL - both Pentax K7 and Tamron 28-300 lens. $625. If you're upgrading or just jumping into DSLR photograhy and want a versatile rig that'll get you through most things - this is a great deal.

Here's the story.
I just bought the K7 here less than 3 months ago for $420, figuring it'd be a good second behind my K5. Since then, I got the bug to shoot boxing and MMA and have been using my K5 almost exclusively. Would like to upgrade my glass and selling the K7 and lens would help me get there. I'm taking a hit on the K7, but that's the way it goes.
I'm willing to let them both go for very reasonable prices.

The camera and lens are both in great shape.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free Shipping to Continental US

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return only if you let me know within 7 days of when you receive camera and/or lens.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SAMSUNG-SGH-I74  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SAMSUNG-SGH-I74  Photo     
02-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Newb w/o PM rights...

Heya... if this camera is still available, I might be interested... I'm hopeful that this post will get me the ability to PM, but if you don't get one from me this afternoon, well, at least I gave ya' a free bump!
02-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
huh... interesting. I thought that I sent a PM about this camera a couple of days ago, but there's nothing'in my sent folder. I guess I don't have PM rights either yet. Anyway, I'll buy the camera if you still have it.
02-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (67%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jessesaur Quote
huh... interesting. I thought that I sent a PM about this camera a couple of days ago, but there's nothing'in my sent folder. I guess I don't have PM rights either yet. Anyway, I'll buy the camera if you still have it.
I tried to get back to you on PM.
Unfortunately, it's sold. The lens is still available.