Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Nikon D300 ($460), Nikon 18-200mm ($395)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon D300 ($460), Nikon 18-200mm ($395)

Asking Price
460 USD

Item Location
Saskatoon (Canada)

Item Description
What!? Why's this guy selling NIKON gear on a PENTAX forum!? Someone ban this a$$h**e!
But wait, don't ban me. I love Pentax (especially their film cameras) so by selling this digital stuff I can buy more k-series MF lenses. As such I'm looking for some of you to look deep into your hearts and take away some of the devil's photo tools at very reasonable (and negotiable) prices

Anyways, I'm looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

SOLD - Nikon D300 - $460 Ė Up for sale is my Nikon D300. Iím the second owner, itís been well cared for but shows the fact that itís been used. Shutter count is a little under 41k. Everything operates as it should. The rear screen shows a few faint rub marks but itís in good shape overall (itís almost always had the plastic screen protector on), top screen is the same (minor wear but nothing serious). The camera shows some minor scuffs around the edges and quite a bit of wear on the hotshoe but nothing that would affect function. Comes with the camera, front cap, Chinese plastic screen protector, original battery and charger. I can include a well-used MB-D10 for an extra $135 if you want (I know the price is a little high but Iím hesitant to sell the grip because Iím thinking of getting a D700 in the future).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Saskatchewan

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it isn't the way I described it than I'll take it back

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 02-04-13 at 11:26 PM ----------

D300 = Sold

Last edited by Albino_BlacMan; 02-04-2013 at 10:27 PM.