Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
PRIME Pentax-A 28mm f2.8 with original caps & Pentax hard case (WORLDWIDE)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PRIME Pentax-A 28mm f2.8 with original caps & Pentax hard case (WORLDWIDE)

Asking Price
see description USD

Item Location
Kearney, NE (United States)

Item Description
PRIME Pentax-A 28mm f2.8 with original caps and Pentax hard case (WORLDWIDE)

Here is a super copy of the Pentax-A 28mm f2.8. Only a fraction of the lenses that I come across are complete with their original Pentax hard cases, and it generally indicates that the owner knew how to take care of their equipment. This lens is no exception.
You can see that it is in excellent cosmetic condition and it is optically and mechanically superb. The optical formula of this lens is the same as the F28, but it will cost you 50% less. As an "A" lens it is so easy & convenient to use on Pentax SLRs (or late model Pentax film bodies).
It is also a darn pretty lens: It's colorful. This SMC Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8 has a pale yellow index bump, bright orange scale index and IR index, deep orange for 10 feet, 3 meters and f/8, blue for feet, yellow for meters and white for what's left.

Check out the great imagery possible with this lens with these 129 images accepted at the Pentax Photo Gallery.

If that isn't enough then check out 1205 images on Flickriver. Suffice it to say that if you don't YET have this lens in your arsenal, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? If you were waiting for a really nice copy, fairly priced, shipping worldwide - then drop me a PM!

CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE THEM BIGGER:

Quotes from owners:
QuoteQuote:
An underrated value. Excellent resolving power. Best at f8 and f11 . . . but good wide open
QuoteQuote:
What's hard to describe is just how nice, tight, precise and solid these feel. . . . easy to turn with just one fingertip. . . It is solid, precise, well proportioned and beautiful.
I will be happy to ship this lens worldwide to PF members with good marketplace feedback. Actual shipping cost will be calculated/charged. Your choice of fast or cheap. PM me for a shipping quote to your address (serious only, please).

$129 plus actual shipping. I absorb any Paypal fees. I will also be happy to combine shipping if you would also like to purchase other items I have listed in Marketplace.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% pleased. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

02-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent!
02-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster

SOLD to the gentleman in Tasmania.