PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax AF540 FGZ Flash for Pentax camera

Asking Price
350 AUD

Item Location
Sydney (Australia)

Item Description
This is in very good condition and I've rarely used it since I bought.

Comes with pouch, stand and diffuser.

All original Pentax items, but no original box.

Detailed item info
Product Description
The AF540FGZ Electronic-Flash unit features a large guide number of 54 (at ISO 100) and provides a variety of advanced flash applications, including advanced P-TTL auto flash, high-speed synchronisation and wireless P-TTL auto flash (when mounted on a Pentax SLR camera). When mounted on a Pentax Auto-focus SLR (after the Z-10 and including Digital Format models) equipped with an FA-, FA J-, DFA- or DA- series lens, the AF540FGZ automatically adjusts its angle of discharge to the lens' focal length. The AF540FGZ auto-flash unit also features a newly provided 'Digital' position on the focal-length conversion scale of the Zoom Head which can accommodate digital SLRs, Bounce Flash function with adjustable angles of -10 to 90 degrees vertically and up to 180 degrees horizontally, and Power-zoom flash head to cover angles of view for 24mm to 85mm lenses (in 35mm format).

Product Identifiers
Brand Pentax
Model AF540 FGZ
Compatible Brand Pentax
MPN 39125
UPC 027075116269

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Cost varies by buyer location.

Shipping Services
Australia post or UPS for outside Australia

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All items tested to be in working condition.
Returns not accepted for this item.
Please send me a private message if interested in the item.

I would very much prefer a buyer in Sydney to pickup the items so they can see that the items is free of any marks, no scratches.

If you are not local and wish to bid please note I will pack the items in bubble wrap and cardboard to minimise potential for damage in transit and I will use Australia Post or UPS with tracking so I can be sure the parcel arrives.

Once I have submitted the parcel to the post office the buyer owns the lens so, loss of item and damage during transit is the buyers responsibility, so don't bid if you are not prepared to accept this responsibility.

At the buyers cost I will add services in addition to tracking. That is, if you would like insurance the buyer will need to specify the insurance type they would like and the buyer will have to pay that cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by KeiChoi; 02-14-2013 at 12:02 AM.