PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
LNIB E-PM1 kit with extras!

Asking Price
$225 USD

Item Location
Myrtle Beach, SC (United States)

Item Description
I got a really sweet deal on an E-PM1 from someone here on the forum...but the K-01 bug has bitten me bad. I would really like to trade it for a K-01 either with/without the lens that comes with the K-01. My E-PM1 is the one from this thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/sold-items/212920-sale-sold-olympus-pen-e...ml#post2254236. The camera comes with the latest firmware version and 2 batteries as well as all of the original accessories. I already have several adapters to use with it (P/K->m4/3 and OM->m/43) so I would throw those in as well. I really want a K-01 and I don't care about the color either. I will also include an 8GB SDHC card with the camera. Must feed my addiction...... If someone wants to buy the camera with adapters and all of the original accessories I will let it go for $225 shipped/pp'd in the CONUS so that way I can turn around and get a used/LNIB K-01 body.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$0

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by treebeard; 02-25-2013 at 12:18 PM.