Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax K10D, like new

Up for sale is my trusty K10D, which today got replaced by the K20. Luckily, I still have the Grand Prix version stored away, so there's no point in keeping them both. I've taken about 6,000 photos with it, but it's practically still in mint mechanical and phyisical condition. Everything works!

There's a minuscule scratch on the underside of the camera which you wouldn't ever notice unless you knew what to look for. Other than that, everything is perfect cosmetically! I've also not noticed any dust or hot pixels.

The camera comes in the original box, with all accessories, cables, and manuals.

Price: $550 OBO, shipped/insured via Priority Mail or UPS Ground to the lower 48. I accept PayPal and checks/money orders only.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: