Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2013, 01:01 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax LX Body in Good condition

HI am looking for a Pentax LX body in good very good condition that works without any problems. Should you have this body, please PM me your price and its serial number. I am looking at around about USD$350 but am open to negotiate. Thanks in advance!
Warm regards
Mark

Ps, I am in Australia but am happy to pay shipping and paypal costs

03-10-2013, 03:24 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by kharis Quote
HI am looking for a Pentax LX body in good very good condition that works without any problems. Should you have this body, please PM me your price and its serial number. I am looking at around about USD$350 but am open to negotiate. Thanks in advance!
Warm regards
Mark

Ps, I am in Australia but am happy to pay shipping and paypal costs
Hi Mark,
I have an LX that is currently having a full CLA here in Brisbane prior to selling. I am not at my computer at the moment so cannot send you photographs or the serial number.
Regards,
Gordon.