PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma EF-530 ST DG flash, mint

Asking Price
100 CAD

Item Location
Quebec city (Canada)

Item Description
I'm selling my excellent Sigma 530 ST DG flash. It is mint, including all original accessories and packaging.

The flash is like new, and has not been used much. I bought it for PTTL, and since then found that I'm more interested in studio work, for which a manual flash is best. That is the only reason I'm selling it.

As you can see from the pictures, the flash is pristine cosmetically. It works as it should, either in PTTL or manual. The AF spotbeam also works well, the zoom head does its job, the wide angle panel also. I've had it for less than two years and always too care of it. The battery door (the weakest point in any flash) is in perfect shape.

This is the cheapest PTTL flash you can get, and it comes with a few bells and whistles that enhance its performance. Fast recycle time, long-lasting batteries, full tilt and swivel, two manual power levels, very strong guide number. The packaging includes a nice carrying pouch, which was used to protect the flash.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
At cost, buyer's choice

Shipping Services
Canada Post prefered

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
To be discussed if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 08:41 AM ----------

The flash is sold and paid for. Thanks!