Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #16
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
From one of Chirocanonpan's other threads (now in "Sold - fa200macro + others), "Frank" an esablished member from Singapore offered to go and check these out in person. I don't know Frank, but his, or another extablished member's involvement seems like a very reasonable offer and a good solution to potential buyer's concerns.

Someone from a family whose father was wealthy enough to make all of the purchases would also have enough money to make a flight to Singapore to help facilitate a sale, or could host a visitor looking to verify condition and purchase some for themself and help facilitate sale for someone else.

I realize these are valuable items, and all are out of my league. But as someone who has had a family member scammed, I have been watching these various threads with interest. I could see this going either way - if legitimate (which very well could be the case), they should be willing to do something to validate the items prior to sale.

Are there any establish PentaxForum members in Thailand?

Frank's info from the other thread -
Feedback Score: 146 (100%)
Leave Feedback
Well, I don't mind flying over to Thailand to collect all these lenses (some for myself, some for friends) if that's okay. I pay cash after checking out all the lenses. Please PM me if it's okay for you.

03-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Are you also selling your 645D or any film cameras?

I'm curious to know why your K20D with attached FA 43 isn't listed in your profile, yet so many other cameras are...
QuoteOriginally posted by chirocanonpan on member profile page:
Pentax Cameras
Pentax K-m / K2000, 645D, Pentax Q, Pentax Q10, Pentax Film SLRs, Pentax Point-and-Shoots
03-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #18
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by phillydad Quote
From one of Chirocanonpan's other threads (now in "Sold - fa200macro + others), "Frank" an esablished member from Singapore offered to go and check these out in person. I don't know Frank, but his, or another extablished member's involvement seems like a very reasonable offer and a good solution to potential buyer's concerns.

Someone from a family whose father was wealthy enough to make all of the purchases would also have enough money to make a flight to Singapore to help facilitate a sale, or could host a visitor looking to verify condition and purchase some for themself and help facilitate sale for someone else.

I realize these are valuable items, and all are out of my league. But as someone who has had a family member scammed, I have been watching these various threads with interest. I could see this going either way - if legitimate (which very well could be the case), they should be willing to do something to validate the items prior to sale.

Frank's info from the other thread -
Feedback Score: 146 (100%)
Leave Feedback
Well, I don't mind flying over to Thailand to collect all these lenses (some for myself, some for friends) if that's okay. I pay cash after checking out all the lenses. Please PM me if it's okay for you.

I don't understand your English.
If Frank, was first on the list, would come to my house, but in this case the lens fa * 200macro was already sold, as well as other lenses.
If the buyer is in australia, and he arrived first, I respect him.
If Frank had come here, I'd already had the money in hand and fewer problems.
I have given my data you have contacts in PM, even address. I have contacted from Thailand, via telephone I responded, if you want you can call me as well, but I don't speak English.
Yes I am thai clear-skinned, rich, this bothers you?
If I knew it out through my lenses in the River!
I don't have money problems, but I'm not interested in making money, otherwise the lenses sold at much higher prices.
Who contacted me in Pm Finally, received many new photos, I do not hide anything.
By the thief to the wrong person!
The admin have verified my IP!

Regards
B. W.

---------- Post added 03-17-13 at 11:43 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by builttospill Quote
Are you also selling your 645D or any film cameras?

I'm curious to know why your K20D with attached FA 43 isn't listed in your profile, yet so many other cameras are...

these things I click randomly when I joined.
for sincerity, being all in English did not understand anything.

sorry but I do not own these things.
Here there is only k20, k10 k100
canon 5 d,

Greetings
B.W.
03-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #19
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by phillydad Quote
I offered him to pickup in person which he never answered.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/sold-items/218411-sale-sold-pentax-fa-85-...ml#post2314815