Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax Fa*85, FA*31

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Fa*85, FA*31

Asking Price
900 600 USD

Item Location
Nong Khai - bangkok - Krung Thep (Thailand)

Item Description
Penta fa *31

In like newcondition, never used, with original box.

Price:600USD.

Pentax fa *85 f1 .4

Lens in goodcondition, no scratches, clean lenses.

Originalbox.

900Usdshipped

returned because buyers are not seen

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
ups or tnt

Shipping Services
free

Accepted Payment Types
Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Can I take back the lenses, objective.

How do I receive your bank transfer to run tracing, to the value of the lens that I returned.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

03-19-2013, 06:13 AM   #2

PM sent for 31mm.
03-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Payment pending...
03-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Fa* 31

check your pm

03-20-2013, 04:31 AM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
MP on the FA 85

Enviado con Xperia Neo V usando Tapatalk2
03-20-2013, 01:34 PM - 4 Likes   #6

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Dear Seller,

Speak frankly. I'm thinking that your sells look abnormal and weird.

First of all, I need to say that I'm a Thai people which is studying in the state. Also, there is a social network of Pentax users in Thailand, as well as, many marketplace sites there.
Your case seems interesting to everybody here, including Pentaxians in Thailand, also in South East Asia.
I'm feeling totally comfortable with your English when you tried to say sorry for your poor English. Because it is understandable for people not using English as a native language.

However, I've talked and discussed to Pentaxian friends in Thailand. They said that few of them got your responses in Thai language. But it seems Thai language you used was translated from the other languages! It doesn't feel like people who know Thai language talks! In conclusion, we don't believe you are Thai!

I don't know who you are. However, I hope your sells go fine and no problems happen. Because if somethings wrong happen please identify your real country! and not disgrace Thailand!

Best Regards,
03-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 7 (88%)
QuoteOriginally posted by zany225 Quote
Speak frankly. I'm thinking that your sells look abnormal and weird.
How I feel as well. I wanted this FA*85 so badly, but my instinct tells me something is not quite right (red flag when the seller asked for cheque or money order). Maybe I am being paranoid.

Last edited by Ash; 03-21-2013 at 04:42 AM.
03-20-2013, 02:01 PM - 1 Like   #8

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
And it is also very abnormal that some members contacted the seller to buy in person, NO RESPONSE.

03-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #9

Have withdrawn from the race. Good luck to whoever scores these beauties!
03-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #10
Inactive Account

Im Thai. I've got contact from him once.
His Thai language is strange.
Look he is not Thai.
03-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #11

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Can PF's Web administrator verify IP address that Seller's post from Thailand ?
03-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #12

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
i actually arranged to meet him in phuket town 1st april.. looks like i shouldnt? would it be dangerous?

i am from singapore
03-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by wlachan Quote
How I feel as well. I wanted this FA*85 so badly, but my instinct tells me something is not quite right (red flag when the seller asked for cheque or money order). Maybe I am being paranoid.
I was one of the very first to saw the seller's initial posting. However, due to my not so distant memory of receiving a brick for what purportly was a FA31, I can see the obvious red flags. I didn't even bother to PM.

Thank goodness for Paypal, I got my money back! Moral of the story: always pay with paypal and with your cc, even if you have to pay more due to fees.

Last edited by Ash; 03-21-2013 at 04:37 AM.
03-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #14

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by sobrietyanonymous Quote
i actually arranged to meet him in phuket town 1st april.. looks like i shouldnt? would it be dangerous?

i am from singapore
Well...
It's up to you. If you have friends in Thailand then they should go with you. I don't think he will come alone. Try to meet him in the public places and crowed. If possible you should have some of your friends make video recording while meeting. Cause if something wrong happens then you still have some evidences. Do not transfer money before you get items, especially, via ATM on that day. There are so many tricks to run away. They might work as a team which there might be second or third or forth decoy to make you feel comfortable.

Best outcome : you get those rare lenses
Neutral outcome : you waste time. So what you can do is traveling in Phuket, which is kinda great idea! Take pictures. Better than nothings.
Worst outcome : you lost your money, or maybe somethings worse can happen. Police in Thailand is useless unless your case can be the hottest news on TV! Then you will get everything back faster than you might expect!

However, I need to clarify my intention. I don't want to interrupt or ruin this seller's sells. I hope everything go safe and sound. I just want to tell our opinions and believes.
I wish I could hear some good news from people who get best luck in these deals. I believe that everyone would feel relieve once this seller get positive feedback soonest...

Last edited by Ash; 03-21-2013 at 04:35 AM.
03-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #15
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wlachan Quote
You're insinuating?

You're insinuating?

---------- Post added 03-21-13 at 02:27 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by avirut Quote
im thai. I've got contact from him once.
His thai language is strange.
Look he is not thai.
เท็จ
เท็จ

---------- Post added 03-21-13 at 02:32 PM ----------

Good morning.

you have a beautiful view of the Thais.

come and visit me when you want to, I never got bitten anyone.
What do you fear I do not know, trade lenses, I'm not a criminal.
your thoughts I find them offensive.
Greetings

QuoteOriginally posted by zany225 Quote
Well...
It's up to you. If you have friends in Thailand then they should go with you. I don't think he will come alone. Try to meet him in the public places and crowed. If possible you should have some of your friends make video recording while meeting. Cause if something wrong happens then you still have some evidences. Do not transfer money before you get items, especially, via ATM on that day. There are so many tricks to run away. They might work as a team which there might be second or third or forth decoy to make you feel comfortable.

Best outcome : you get those rare lenses
Neutral outcome : you waste time. So what you can do is traveling in Phuket, which is kinda great idea! Take pictures. Better than nothings.
Worst outcome : you lost your money, or maybe somethings worse can happen. Police in Thailand is useless unless your case can be the hottest news on TV! Then you will get everything back faster than you might expect!

However, I need to clarify my intention. I don't want to interrupt or ruin this seller's sells. I hope everything go safe and sound. I just want to tell our opinions and believes.
I wish I could hear some good news from people who get best luck in these deals. I believe that everyone would feel relieve once this seller get positive feedback soonest...

Last edited by Ash; 03-21-2013 at 04:36 AM.