PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-01 Black - 1785 shutter clicks

Asking Price
230 USD

Item Location
Nebraska (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-01 Black - I bought this new because I loved the idea of having another system with the "guts" of the K5. I've shot a few weddings with it and it is a great camera that produces great results, but I realized I loved the K5 too much not to have another. I really missed a view finder and decided to acquire another K5 because of that.
It has a low shutter count of 1785 and has been taken care of really well. It has a few scratches on the silver paint near the flash and on the two strap hooks. Otherwise it is really clean.
Now the knock on this camera is that it doesn't have a view finder, which is a pain outside with sunlight (hard to see the screen). I bought a V finder that goes on the back of the screen (magnetized) and you can look through this without having the problem with glare on the screen. It just sticks on to the bracket that is already on the camera (that came with the device). This allows you to be able to shoot that way. Since it is a magnet it comes right off too. Also it is really good for doing manual video work. That is included.
The camera, battery charger, instruction booklet, original neck strap, V finder (and V finder case) come with it.

You are getting a pretty much new camera with a nice accessory for almost 30% less than new cost. So it is worth it.
$230 Shipped in the US.
International with good feedback PM for shipping cost.

Buy it with my Pentax-M 85 F/2 listed for $480 (for the both) shipped in the US. That lens is listed here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/220042-sale-p...-85-f-2-a.html
I accept paypal.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If camera is in condition not described, I will accept returns within 5 days of receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
03-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #2