Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
D-BG2 Grip (OEM bat), RRS bottom (bg2) and Kirk L Plate, 43mm F1.9 Blk Ltd MIJ

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 43mm F1.9 Black Limited MIJ, D-BG2 Grip (OEM batt), RRS bottom plate for D-BG2 grip and Kirk L Plate BL-K10G to fit the K10d/k20d plus d-bg2 grip.

Asking Price
See Description (lowered!)

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN (United States)

Item Description
I can provide images soon, but probably not for a couple of days (busy during the week!).

Pentax D-BG2 (with Pentax OEM battery), RRS (Really Right Stuff) Arca Compatible D-BG2 bottom plate and Kirk BL-K10G L Bracket to fit K10d/k20d plus the d-bg2 grip - LOWERED - $115

I recently purchased a K20d from another member, and have decided I do want to keep the camera but not the grip and accompanying RRS and Kirk plates. All of these parts are in excellent to mint condition. I would prefer to sell this as a group, but will consider parting (send me a PM with what you would like and I will reply with a price per piece).

Pentax 43mm F1.9 Limited MIJ Black - $480 SOLD

I have had this lens for several years now and it is a beauty! I am not the original owner of the lens. The glass is clean and clear of any marks on the elements, and there is no sign of haze or fungus internally. Cosmetically it is also excellent with no marks to speak of. The aperture blades are clean and snappy, and properly stop down at all stops. Included is the original hood, front and rear caps, and leather pouch. No box is included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS First Class/Priority or Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! In the event of a return, buyer is responsible for return shipping costs (expected to be returned by the same method as received).

I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pxpaulx; 04-07-2013 at 11:41 PM.
04-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump! Thread title and description were actually incorrect - I will add photos asap tomorrow (monday 4/8). The L plate is actually a Kirk BL-K10G, which fits either the K10d or K20d with the d-bg2 grip attached. The 2nd smaller plate is an RRS plate, which fits on the bottom of the D-bg2 grip.
04-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Last bump!
05-15-2013, 05:36 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Do you still have the grip?