Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Close-Up filters, Pentax K28/3.5,M 50/1.7, Kenlock Lens and ME (repair)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Close-Up filters, Pentax K28/3.5,M 50/1.7, Kenlock Lens and ME (repair)

Asking Price
See Ad USD

Item Location
Saskatoon (Canada)

Item Description
Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

SOLD - Berkeley Close-up and Blue Filter (49mm) - $20 + shipping (OBO) – I can’t find anything about these on the internet (again, someone should review these!). They actually seem pretty nice. Possibly rebranded filters (they look A LOT like old Pentax SMC filters). Build quality seems good, they even have all the writing engraved and paint filled instead of just paint filled. Comes with a set of +1, +2 and +4 close-up filters in their own case and a blue (80B) filter in its own little case. I think you’ll be hard pressed to find this quality of close up filter for this price anywhere else.

Pentax M50/1.7 - $50 – Up for sale is a nice condition 50/1.7. This a great lens for the price. The focus is smooth, blades are snappy and exterior shows minimal wear. Optics are clean and clear with no fungus or haze. It comes with a Berkeley filter as well as front and rear caps.

Kenlock 85-210/4.5 - $20 plus shipping (OBO) – First up is a lens so rare that I can’t even find a review for it. This a manual focus, internal zoom lens in PK mount (the old one so you can’t use it in shutter priority). This thing was made in Japan and has some pretty decent build quality. Internal zoom action is really nice and smooth. When focusing there are a few spots with a little more resistance than other spots but nothing major. Aperture is smooth and blades are oil free. The lens had a little bit of wabble, but I nothing that affects function (IMO). Optics are clean and clear, no internal fungus or haze. The exterior is nice and shows only minimal paint loss (there’s only one spot near the “Lens made in Japan” writing. Comes with front and rear caps along with the hood (55mm screw in type) as well as a Hoya skylight filter and black fake leather heardcase. You know you want to be the first to review this thing!

SOLD - Pentax K28/3.5 - $150 – My price is high on this one because I think it’s going to be worth around $300 once Pentax releases a FF camera. If you haven’t done any research on this thing than have a look at some reviews. Considered one of the better 28mm lenses ever made. This one is in nice shape. Focus is smooth, blades are snappy and exterior shows minimal wear. Optics are clean and clear with no fungus or haze. This one comes with front and rear caps as well as the original leather hardcase.
Pentax ME - $10 + Shipping – Last up is a Pentax ME for parts/repair. The meter works but the shutter won’t cock. If you’re handy I’m sure you could have a great camera for $10.

Pentax ME - $10 + Shipping – Last up is a Pentax ME for parts/repair. The meter works but the shutter won’t cock. If you’re handy I’m sure you could have a great camera for $10.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Saskatchewan

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it's not like I described it than I'll take it back

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 04-03-13 at 03:02 PM ----------

28/3.5 = Sold

Last edited by Albino_BlacMan; 04-05-2013 at 07:54 AM.
04-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #2

Original Poster
Open to offers!

I'd take a Nikon 50/1.8D as full or partial trade depending on the item.
04-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Albino_BlacMan Quote
Open to offers!

PM Sent for the close up lenses and filter.
04-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #4

Original Poster
Closeup lenses and blue filters = SOLD

04-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #5

Original Poster
Open to offers!

04-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #6

Original Poster
No longer looking for a 50mm

Also have a Nikon FM10 for sale. Seems to be in good working condition. Exterior is really nice. I’ll get some more details up later this week. Asking $50 shipped.
04-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #7

Original Poster
Bump - open to offers.

Also have a FM10 for sale

04-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #8

Original Poster
Bump - open to offers.

Also have a FM10 for sale