Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2013, 01:47 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
Various Pentax Promotional Products (pocket knife, deck of cards, Maglite flashlight)

Ok, I'll admit, I might have been a little impulsive in the past and bought a few things I didn't need.

For sale are three Pentax (promotional?) items including a deck of cards, a Buck pocket knife and a Mag-lite flashlight. The deck of cards are in good to fair condition, although nothing is missing including the joker and original box. The flashlight and knife are both in excellent condition.

I am asking $50 (including shipped and paypal fees) for the set of three items, and all things equal I would prefer to sell them as a set to make things easier for me in terms of shipping. However, if all three items are accounted for, I will go ahead and separate them and sell them to different people. If I separate them, I am asking $20 for the deck of cards, $20 for the flashlight and $30 for the knife (all including shipping).

The flashlight and deck of cards have been sold. The knife is still available for $30 shipped (within the US).

Please PM me with any questions.

edit: I am, also always, happy to send any items worldwide, although I don't know the rules in regards to sending a knife overseas. So if you are outside the US, please be aware that I would be sending the knife at your own risk should it be confiscated by customs.

Last edited by dgaies; 04-02-2013 at 05:48 PM.
04-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I didn't even know Pentax did such things, nowadays it's just hard enough to products out of them at times.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling them here, there's one or two folk that like Pentax stuff around here.
04-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM Sent
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Baard-Einar Quote
PM Sent
The flashlight and cards have been sold.

(Due to concerns about shipping the knife overseas, I went ahead and sold the flashlight and cards separately)

04-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
PM sent
04-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
wow, too bad it is gone already, I am drooling on the playing cards!
04-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tcbubbleleo Quote
wow, too bad it is gone already, I am drooling on the playing cards!
Yeah, those are pretty cool. Never busted them out for my weekly poker game as I don't think my players would have actually appreciated them

---------- Post added 04-02-13 at 08:47 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Checking...jono Quote
PM sent
The knife is now sold as well.