PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 40mm f2.8 XS lens.

Asking Price
185 CAD

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is one, mint condition, Pentax DA 40mm f2.8 XS lens. I bought it new as part of the K-01 kit. I already have this focal length covered by a zoom lens. I know it's not as good as this lens, but I need the convenience of the zoom.

This lens has the same optical formula as the brilliant little DA 40mm f2.8 Limited lens. The only difference to be noted that affects the image is that this XS lens has rounded aperture blades and the Limited does not. This makes for smoother rendering of out-of-focus areas when stopped down a little.

I have used the lens to take about twelve images in total. It works fine and is in mint condition. It comes with both original caps, the serial card, and the packaging from inside the K-01 kit - bubble wrap and a cardboard "box".

This item is from a smoke-free home, and I am a non-smoker. Please note I have nothing against smokers.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide (See Below)

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping cost including agreed upon options to be added to Asking Price. See below. Discount available for shipping multiple items in one package.

Shipping Services
Canada Post.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will ship to most destinations, and some others with conditions attached. PM for details.
Shipping options include registered, insured, and signature. Shipping options can be changed, but may affect Return Policy.

Return Policy:
****My feedback on Pentax Forums is 22 (100% positive). On eBay it is at 142 (100% positive).****
Most destinations - If the item is not as described in the listing, send back to me within 5 days of delivery. If you tell me you received it and everything looks fine or words to that effect, then it is implied that it will not be returned and the Return Policy is no longer valid. Buyer covers shipping charges each way - balance refunded after item has been received back here in original listing condition. If there is an issue we will discuss our options privately.
Other destinations - PM for details.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by kcmadr; 04-03-2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Shipping Destinations: Worldwide (See Below); Shipping Charge clarification: to be added to Asking Price.
04-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
Weekend bump.
04-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
PM sent.
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rorschach Quote
PM sent.
PM Reply sent.

---------- Post added 08-04-13 at 17:16 ----------

Another PM reply sent.

04-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
This little gem is still available.
Please make sure you can receive PM's before sending me PM's. Apparently some replies are not getting through to a user.

---------- Post added 10-04-13 at 19:41 ----------

This lens has been sold.