Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited (Black) Made In Japan.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited (Black) Made In Japan.

Asking Price
575 CAD

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is one Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited lens (Black) Made In Japan.

My reason for selling this beauty is that I just don't use it and with such fabulous optics it deserves to be used by somebody. I would rather use the funds toward a lens I will use. The pictures I have taken using this lens are amazingly sharp. So sharp in fact that some required a bit of extra processing.

This lens is in mint condition. I have taken such good care of it that it cannot be distinguished from a new one in the store. When I originally received this lens I removed the hood and the felt slide-on cap and used another pinch cap instead. I also used a separate bag and left the Limited lens pouch in proper storage. The front cap, hood, and pouch are beyond mint. Even the box is in absolutely stellar condition. The photos speak for themselves.

This item comes from a smoke free home and I am a non-smoker. Please note I have nothing against smokers.

This lens will ship complete with:
-Front lens cap
-Lens hood
-Rear lens cap
-Original box (it has a sticker that says "Made in Japan" on it)
-All the original paperwork and the manual.
-Original black lens pouch with "PENTAX" lettering in gold.

Photos:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping cost including agreed upon options to be added. See below. Discount available for shipping multiple items in one package.

Shipping Services
Canada Post.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will ship to most destinations, and some others with conditions attached. PM for details.
Shipping options include registered, insured, and signature. Shipping options can be changed, but may affect Return Policy.

Return Policy:
****My feedback on Pentax Forums is 22 (100% positive). On eBay it is at 142 (100% positive).****
Most destinations - If the item is not as described in the listing, send back to me within 5 days of delivery. If you tell me you received it and everything looks fine or words to that effect, then it is implied that it will not be returned and the Return Policy is no longer valid. Buyer covers shipping charges each way - balance refunded after item has been received back here in original listing condition. If there is an issue we will discuss our options privately before any action is taken.
Other destinations - PM for details.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by kcmadr; 04-03-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Shipping Charge clarification: to be added to Asking Price. Non-smoking note added.
04-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent
04-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
All PM's responded to.

This lens has been sold.