Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Pentax K-30 (Body Only) - Black (Price Reduction) + spare battery

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-30 (Body Only) - Black (price reduction!)

Asking Price
485 USD 450 USD

Item Location
Sterling (United States)

Item Description
Brought in July 2012 from B&H. Cosmetically in like new condition. No scratches or dings. Sensor is clean, viewfinder is clean. Shutter count is 11942 just over the 12K mark as the Shutter Counter on this site (Whoa! when did I shoot all those pictures ) The camera comes with original box (it was brought as kit with the 18-135, the lens is however not included in the sale) and all original accessories. The LCD was protected with a GGS screen protector from day one and it is still on the camera.

It was my first dslr and I think I got a little overboard with the my shots, most of them being in burst mode, which is why the shutter count is unusually high. It The camera is designed for at least 100,000 shutter clicks so that shouldn't be a problem. I have taken it with me on two trips, the remaining shots have been all around my house. The camera has been well cared for and I am very fond of it. However, I am selling this to either move on to a K-5 II or get myself a K-01 and a limited lens. I have not decided which one I want at the moment.

Edit: Adding a spare Opteka battery that works just like the original.

I will ship USPS priority and will take care of the Paypal Fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
15 USD

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted only if item not as described or DOA. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item![COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by isb.deep; 04-18-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Shutter Count adjustment, added spare battery
04-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump! Priced reduced.
04-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump. Still up for taking. Before I change my mind

---------- Post added 04-18-13 at 08:18 PM ----------

Sold!
04-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Your camera has sold, correct?

04-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
That is correct, the camera is in transit to its new owner. I am awaiting its receipt, after which I shall mark this thread as closed. I am guessing you are looking to get one for yourself ?
04-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Oh, alright. Thanks.

Yeah, my heart's set on a K-30 while I still have some spending money, but I was thinking of waiting on a good deal for lenses. I know they're worth it, but I can't afford the lenses at the moment. I am sure on the camera though.