PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax A 35-105/3.5

Asking Price
80 AUD

Item Location
Adelaide (Australia)

Item Description
This lens is in great optical condition. No scratches, haze or fungus and just a small amount of dust. The aperture is clean and snappy with no oil or gunk.

The aperture ring can be moved to/from the 'A' position without pressing the aperture button on the ring, i.e. it doesn't stop at 22. This is not an issue for me as I always shoot in Av mode and change the aperture via the body. The 'A' mode works fine and the aperture can also be controlled via the ring if that's your thing.

Secondly, the focus action is a bit loose and lumpy through the normal range (it's fine through the macro range). You can still focus it easily, it just doesn't feel quite as nice as one with a smooth focus throw.

Also, the body has a fair bit of wear. It has a lot of brassing, and there's some scratches on the body exterior too. There's a small dent on the exterior of the front collar too, although it's very shallow (see in pic below) and doesn't interfere with operation at all.

Despite the cosmetic issues this lens takes great photos. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have two of these lenses. The sample pics below were taken wide open and have had no PP apart from resizing.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Shipping not included

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return within 7 days if not happy

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Would like to buy this lens

Hi there, I'd like to buy the this lens. I live in Brisbane Aust. Can you let me know the total cost inc postage?

Regards,

Peter
04-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fixinpost Quote
Hi there, I'd like to buy the this lens. I live in Brisbane Aust. Can you let me know the total cost inc postage?

Regards,

Peter
pm sent regarding total cost.

---------- Post added 04-06-13 at 01:38 AM ----------

Sold pending payment.