PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA*50-135 2.8 $595

Asking Price
$590 USD

Item Location
Minnesota (United States)

Item Description
Insured USPS shipping and standard PayPal fees included in Price. Gift payment NOT required

DA*50-135 2.8 ($590 Shipped)

- Good condition
- I am not the original owner
- Original Pouch,, hood and lens caps included
- Original Box and papers included.
- Sharp copy.

-Okay, there are two issues with this lens. First, a tiny tab on the hood is broken off, as shown in the bottom left of the picture below. The hood still attaches without being wobbly, however.

-Second, I have priced this lens so low because I believe it will eventually need to have the SDM replaced. I have had 3 copies of the 50-135 over the years, and this one has the most squeaky SDM. Also, this lens might occasionally take a split second longer than usual to engage the SDM. This is a very subjective thing, and I am just not sure. I am not convinced this is happening, but I am also not convinced that it is not. Please note, this is NOT why I am selling this lens. I have been using this lens happily capturing shots of my kids. See the f2.8 100% crop of my son's eye below. I am reducing my kit all around, and will either end up with a very small Pentax kit, or no Pentax items at all.

-For the above reason, and because of the low price, this lens will be sold as is, unless the lens arrives with a dead SDM.

Shipping and Payment Terms:

-Paypal payment is accepted and I will absorb the paypal fee. Gift option NOT required.
-US shipping is included via Insured USPS priority mail. If you are from another location, please PM me and I will look into what I need to do to ship to your location. Likely there would be a shipping fee for such an arrangement. I retain the right to give preference to US purchasers and to deny to ship to certain locations.
-Items will be shipped from Minnesota, USA
-IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to my obligations, it could be up to two business days after receipt of payment before I ship purchased items. It also might be the same day, it just depends. I apologize for this, but I have no way around it. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Because of unique situation with this lens and reduced price, return only accepted if SDM dead upon arrival. Please notify me within 2 days or receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!