Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax K 24mm f2.8 Prime Lens

Pentax K 24mm f2.8 Prime Lens for reduced price of $170 + shipping.

The lens is in very good condition and very clean. This is a manual focus lens, but will work perfectly fine with your K10D, K100D or your new K20D.

The glass is very clean. No scratches, haze, fungus or yellowing.

Focus is extremely smooth and perfect. In fact being a wide angle, it is extremely easy to manually focus. Anything beyond 2.2 meters is infinity.

Multicoating is intact, only the smallest of cleaning marks on the outermost edge of the front element. (So small I was not successful at taking a picture of it, you can only really see it if you glance light off on the side from certain angles).

No dents or scratches on the lens itself. Rubber grip is in excellent condition. Lettering is clear.

Aperature clicks solidly and the diaphram is snappy. Little bit of brassing on the aperature ring and the top of the filter ring.

I have used it a number of times and it takes very sharp pictures. It is light and very easy to focus and pleasant focal length to use (about 36mm with crop factor). Sizewise, it is about the same as a 50mm 1.4.

Includes original rear cap and a generic front cap.

I have very good ratings here on this forum and on ebay. Let me know if you have any questions.

International buyers are welcome.
Will accept paypal.

Shipping is by US Priority Mail and includes insurance.

US addresses $10
International addresses $30

Last edited by Youngster; 03-16-2008 at 11:52 AM.
03-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
Original Poster
Further Price Reduction

Price Reduced to $170. Great "K" class lens. Excellent Sharpness, really easy to focus. Fairly Rare Lens.