PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-X Camera with Lens Kit DAL 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL

Asking Price
$275.00 + 3% Paypal fee

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
Selling my Pentax K-X Camera and lens kit. I am the original owner & purchased the camera at Henry's Jan 2010. The camera is in very good condition, shutter count is approximately 6500. The sensor is 12.4 megapixels, the same sensor as the Nikon D90, which is a more expensive DSLR camera. The great thing about Pentax is you can use the old manual lens that are k-mount/bayonet and you can find at affordable prices. The camera has normal wear and it is in great condition! The firmware has been updated to the latest version.

Details: 12.4-megapixel CMOS sensor; Shake Reduction; HDR image capture; Kit includes 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL lens; Capture widescreen HD 720p video at 24fps; 2.7-inch LCD with autofocus and Face Detection Live View4.7fps capture rate with 1/6000 sec max shutter speed; 11-point wide-angle autofocus; Powered by 4AA lithium batteries; capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory. I will include 2G SD card, battery charger, an extra unused Pentax camera strap, and USB cable.

There is warranty on the camera until the beginning of Feb. 2014 at Henry’s Camera and it is transferable in Canada only.The warranty does not cover water or sand damage. The camera can be brought to any local Henry's Camera Shop with the serial number.

Will quote shipping price. If you live in Downtown Toronto, willing to meet in person. In person, method of payment is cash or Paypal prior to meeting. Outside of Toronto, payment is via Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Canada Only

Shipping Charge
Will get a quote

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you have an issue, please email me and we can discuss. Returns only if the camera does not match in how it is described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
XT925  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XT925  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XT925  Photo 

Last edited by mekitties; 05-05-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: price drop
04-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
bump price drop!

The reason I am selling is I bought the K-5 last year.

Last edited by mekitties; 04-18-2013 at 02:40 PM.
05-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
bump bump! price reduction!! Will ship within North America!