Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 96 (100%)
Nikon D800 and Nikon Lenses

For sale or trade is a like new Nikon D800 USA body with a shutter count of approximately 10, 800 (last exact check 3 weeks ago was 10, 089 via PhotoMe). The camera works as it should without focus or other issues (tested it thoroughly). It was purchased by the original owner in July 2012 (comes with receipt for verification). I am the second owner. The camera comes with its box and all the original accessories, 2 extra Nikon batteries and a 16 GB Sandisk Extreme UDMA compact flash card. Upcoming medical expenses necessitate its sale or replacement with a less expensive system. I also have the following Nikon lenses:

Nikon AFS 28mm f/1.8 G
Nikon AFS 50mm f/1.8 G
Nikon AFS 105mm f/2.8 VR G Micro
Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 VR G
Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR G

Asking $2200 + shipping (USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance) for the camera body and accessories. I would consider a trade for a Pentax K-5IIs plus a Pentax DA* or FA Limited prime lens, or a K-5IIS plus cash. I would be willing to sell the Nikon lenses separately once the body is sold. All lens come with their boxes, caps, hoods, pouches and documentation. I would like to return to Pentax which is why I am not looking for a Nikon D7100.

PayPal is preferred. Returns accepted if the item is not as described. I have a 100% positive feedback here on the forum and I stand behind what I sell. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking!

04-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by loveisageless Quote
For sale or trade is a like new Nikon D800 USA body with a shutter count of approximately 10, 800 (last exact check 3 weeks ago was 10, 089 via PhotoMe). The camera works as it should without focus or other issues (tested it thoroughly). It was purchased by the original owner in July 2012 (comes with receipt for verification). I am the second owner. The camera comes with its box and all the original accessories, 2 extra Nikon batteries and a 16 GB Sandisk Extreme UDMA compact flash card. Upcoming medical expenses necessitate its sale or replacement with a less expensive system. I also have the following Nikon lenses:

Nikon AFS 28mm f/1.8 G
Nikon AFS 50mm f/1.8 G
Nikon AFS 105mm f/2.8 VR G Micro
Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 VR G
Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR G

Asking $2200 + shipping (USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance) for the camera body and accessories. I would consider a trade for a Pentax K-5IIs plus a Pentax DA* or FA Limited prime lens, or a K-5IIS plus cash. I would be willing to sell the Nikon lenses separately once the body is sold. All lens come with their boxes, caps, hoods, pouches and documentation. I would like to return to Pentax which is why I am not looking for a Nikon D7100.

PayPal is preferred. Returns accepted if the item is not as described. I have a 100% positive feedback here on the forum and I stand behind what I sell. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking!
How much for the lenses? Are they priced individually?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hi Adam,
They are not for sale until the camera bodyis sold or traded. I will post prices at that time. If it is a problem, I can delete the lenses for now. I just wanted to give anyone with an interest in trading systems an idea of what lenses would be on the table on my end if we were to trade bodies and lenses.

Lisa
04-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by loveisageless Quote
Hi Adam,
They are not for sale until the camera bodyis sold or traded. I will post prices at that time. If it is a problem, I can delete the lenses for now. I just wanted to give anyone with an interest in trading systems an idea of what lenses would be on the table on my end if we were to trade bodies and lenses.

Lisa
Hi Lisa,

You may mention that you're going to be selling some lenses, but please refrain from posting any specifics until they are actually available for sale. The Marketplace regulations do not allow for "feelers"

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Better? :-)