Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Tokina RMC 28/2.8

I am making room for another lens so these two will be going. The Pentax 135/2.5 is a wonderful lens. It's pretty sharp wide open and by 5.6 it's scary sharp. The Tokina RMC 28/2.8 is not as sharp wide open but it gets much sharper when stopped down as well. It seems to perform better the closer you get to your subject. I am pleased with the colors it reproduces on my K-5 and my K-01. The bokeh is pretty nice but not as smooth as the bokeh on the 135/2.5. I already have a mint Pentax-M 100/4 so I really don't need the 135/2.5. the 135/2.5 does have some dust inside but it in no way affects the performance of the lens. The Takumar (Bayonet) comes with a generic uv filter. The glass is clean on both lenses. I can't really tell if there is dust in the Tokina lens. Both lenses come with front/rear caps. Focusing is smooth on both lenses, especially on the Tokina! Pictures of the lenses are below with samples as well (1st two are with the 135/2.5 and the last two are with the Tokina). My price includes fees and shipping in the United States. If you are out of the United States and are interested please PM me so we can discuss additional shipping fees.

Price for the Takumar (Bayonet) 135/2.5--->$50 (Sold)
Price for the Tokina RMC 28/2.8--->$30 (Sale Pending)

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by treebeard; 05-04-2013 at 10:47 AM.