PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-5 with grip

Asking Price
$510 USD

Item Location
Windham, NH (United States)

Item Description
Selling my well cared for K-5 which I purchased last year. I was not provided with a receipt so I don't have one. I have all the original accessories in the box and I am including a 3rd party grip with it's box, an extra Pearstone battery and a 16GB Sandisk SDHC card (Class 6). I purchased the grip during the winter and it has pretty much stayed on the K-5. I have never had any issues with the grip or the battery. It really balances the K-5 well, especially when using my Tamron 70-200. The body on the K-5 has normal amounts of dust and fuzz, but no scratches, dent or dings. The camera has been updated to firmware 1.14 and there exactly 16035 clicks according to PhotoMe. I love this camera but I really want to try the K-30 as it's a bit lighter and I want the focus peaking since I have that on my K-01. Since getting my K-01 I don't even use my K-5 that much. I really only use it with my Tamron 70-200 to snag shots of birds in my backyard. My price includes any fees and shipping in the United States. I will ship to Canada for an additional fee but I will declare the full value for customs purposes. Pictures are below. Also, I have never had any of the "issues" that some people have experienced with their K-5's. No lockups, freezing or mirror-flops. The camera has always turned on and off and functioned as it should! As a bonus I am including a nice SMC Pentax-FA 28-70/f4 AL lens that I purchased but won't need due to my recent purchase of a Tamron 28-75 lens. I paid $90 for the 28-70, so it's a very nice bonus!

***Update-->The "specs" are actually on the rear LCD. I took the cover off and apparently something must have gotten under the protector. I have cleaned the rear LCD and there are 2 "specs" that show up and are really only visible when the screen is off and you look at it just the right way. I have adjusted the price to $500 shipped/pp'd in the CONUS. The last image shows the 2 small specs on the LCD.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$0

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by treebeard; 05-04-2013 at 06:32 PM.
05-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent
05-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
Responded. I took a picture of the 2 small specs that are on the rear LCD. You can see them in the image, they are almost right next to other but are really only visible in the direct sunlight or when the screen is off and you tilt the camera to the side. Other than those 2 small specs (sorry for all the dust in the image) the rear LCD is clean. Changed price to $485 due to the specs.

Last edited by treebeard; 05-04-2013 at 05:29 PM.
05-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
Payment sent via PayPal

05-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
Received and sold to you.