$210 - Pentax DA 16-45 - SOLD
$210 - Pentax F 50 1.7 - SOLD
$210 - Pentax F 28 2.8 - SOLD
$145 - Pentax DA 35 2.4 - SOLD
$110 - Pentax DA 18-55 WR (#1) NM/Like New SOLD
$130 - Pentax AF 360 FGZ SOLD
$150 $140 - Pentax *istDL (Silver) kit (includes Pentax DA L 18-55) - SOLD
$095 $090 - Pentax DA 18-55 WR (#2) - SOLD

All prices in USD. Prices include shipping to North America and PayPal fees. Please PM me for international shipping costs.

PayPal will be method of money transfer. For Canadian buyers with good feedback on these forums, I will also accept email money transfers, as I have already done that for previous transactions.

Shipping will be done with Canada Post, tracking and insurance included. I will send it as a gift only at the request of the buyer. Items will be shipped out between 1-2 business days of a deal being finalized.

Prices are more or less firm on individual items, but buying multiples will most likely get you a better deal.

I will accept returns within 7 days of purchase, less 5% of what the final price paid was (I'll call this a "processing fee"). Buyer pays return shipping.

At this point in time, I am only selling to North American buyers. If after a while sales are slow, I may open it up to international buyers, but please keep in mind that I will not subsidize international shipping costs.

On to the sales!

Pentax DA 70 2.4 - $400 $395

Comes with front and back caps, box and papers (bag is AWOL).

A good condition DA 70. Aperture blades are smooth and snappy, focusing is smooth. There are minimal dusts inside. The focus ring and cap show some signs of wear. The lens needed an AF adjustment of -5 on my camera*, so please keep that in mind if you own an older camera body that is unable to perform AF adjustments.

Pictures!

Pentax F 50 1.7 - $210 SOLD

Comes with front and back caps, and a 49-28mm step down ring (an accessory that has been proven to enhance the IQ of the lens wide open).

Excellent condition. Aperture blades are clean, smooth, and snappy, and focusing is smooth. Glass is clean and clear of scratches, haze, or fungus. There are some dusts inside, normal for a lens this age. The lens did not need any AF adjustments with my camera*.

Pictures!

Pentax F 28 2.8 - $210 SOLD

Comes with back cap, 49mm round metal hood, and a cap for the hood. There is no front cap (I always kept it with the hood permanently attached and the cap on the hood), but I will ship it with a UV filter so that the front element and the filter thread will be protected.

Excellent condition. Aperture blades are clean, smooth, and snappy, and focusing is smooth. Glass exhibits what I believe to be either a case of eroded coatings, or some sort of factory defect with the coating application on a couple of the inner lens elements. I have shot hundreds of pictures with this lens and this does NOT affect the IQ in any way, shape or form, except perhaps to make lens flare worse (and lens flare doesn't even appear with the hood, hence why I kept it permanently attached). I have shown this lens to people at my local camera store and to other photographers, and their assessment is the same as mine. It's so faint that I'm unable to even take a picture of it. Even the original seller from Ebay didn't notice it, and ended up offering me a small refund on it. I believe that my current asking price more than reflects the presence of this defect, whatever it is. There is also no presence of scratches, fungus, or haze on this lens, and no AF adjustment was needed for this lens on my camera*.

Pictures!

Just a fun note: The Pentax F 50 1.7 and the Pentax F 28 2.8 make a fantastic 2 lens kit together. You can probably get a sweet discount if you buy both at the same time.

Pentax DA 35 2.4 - $145 SOLD

Comes with front and back caps, and the box and papers.

Excellent condition. Body shows no significant signs of wear. Aperture blades are smooth and snappy, and focusing is smooth. There are some minimal amount of dusts inside. The lens did not need any sort of focus adjustment on my camera*.

I want to note that I tried to mod this lens, which is why upon close inspection you may see some wear on the screws holding the plastic mount in place (You might miss it if you don't think to look for it). I wanted to see if I could upgrade the plastic mount to a metal mount I cannibalized off of a busted F series zoom I had laying around. Alas, the mount I had did not fit, so the plastic mount went right back on. The procedure took all of only five minutes, and it has not affected the mechanical or optical operations of the lens in any way, shape, or form at all. I mention this because as a buyer, I would want to know if a lens I am buying has been tampered with like that, so I want to make sure my buyers are extended that same courtesy. Again, this did not affect the lens in any way, shape, or form at all.

Pictures!

Pentax 16-45 - $210 SOLD

Comes with lens hood, front and back caps. No box, but I will make sure it is packaged safely and securely.

A near mint/like new copy of the 16-45. Minimal minimal dusts inside, minimal signs of wear.

Pictures!

Pentax 18-55 WR #1 (near mint/like new) - $110 SOLD

Comes with lens hood, front and back caps, box, and papers.

A near mint copy of the 18-55 WR lens. Has only been mounted a few times for testing purposes. Not much more to be said really.

Pictures!

Pentax AF 360 FGZ - $130 SOLD

Comes with stand, diffuser cap, pouch, box, and papers.

A used copy of the AF 360 FGZ. It is in perfect working order. I used it mostly in P-TTL mode, and as a wireless optically-triggered slave. There are some scratches on the back (pictured). The battery door slides down a bit when flash is on camera and in use, but this is a problem common to all AF 360 FGZ's. I used a piece of tape to ensure it never slid down in the first place, and it has never been a problem.

Pictures!

Pentax *istDL (Silver) kit - $150 $140 - SOLD

Shutter count = 2959, as per the Pentax Forums Shutter Counter.

This fun little camera comes with the camera body, strap, 8GB Sandisk memory card, 4 fresh Duracell AA batteries (the ones with a power juice meter), and the DA L 18-55 kit lens (from my K30 bought last year, so it's a new one). This thing will arrive packaged safely and securely and READY TO SHOOT!

Picked this up at a local camera gear swap because it was attached to a lens I wanted. It is in perfect working order, as I have taken roughly 100 or so pictures with it, and tested it with several different lenses (and it can still create smashing results), a couple of different memory cards, the AF 360 FGZ flash, and almost all the modes.

There are some scuffs on the bottom of the camera, and a couple of fine scratches on the back LCD. The hotshoe cover is missing (I'm not sure if it comes with one normally, I'm just going to assume it does). Bits of dirt are present in some of the grooves (I've cleaned it best I could).

Packaged with it will be a DA L 18-55 which came from my K30 kit purchased last year. The lens has only one scratch on the focus ring (see pictures) and some minimal dusts, but is otherwise in excellent shape.

Pictures!

Camera Body

DA L 18-55

Pentax 18-55 WR #2 (excellent) - $95 $90

Comes with lens hood, front and back caps. No box, but I will make sure it is packaged safely and securely.

A used but excellent copy of the 18-55 WR lens. Mount shows signs of wear, and there are signs of wear on the body, but no significant dings or scratches. Glass is clean and clear and free of haze, fungus, or scratches. There are some minor dusts inside, but they are not visible in pictures.

Pictures!

Thanks for looking! Send me a PM if you have any questions, want to request more pictures, or want to purchase something. ^_^

*AF Adjustment disclaimer. I'm making this because of a potentially hairy incident I had with a recent transaction. When I say a lens needs no AF adjustment on my camera body, that does not mean that it will not need an AF adjustment on your camera body. Conversely, a lens that needed a particular AF adjustment on my camera body may not need the same adjustment on your camera body. It may not even need an adjustment at all. Please keep this in mind when purchasing lenses that can produce narrow depths of field for a camera body that has limited AF adjustment capabilities.

Last edited by EarlVonTapia; 05-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
PM sent
05-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by EarlVonTapia Quote
Selling

$150 - Pentax *istDL (Silver) kit (includes Pentax DA L 18-55)
$210 - Pentax F 50 1.7
$210 - Pentax F 28 2.8
$145 - Pentax DA 35 2.4
$400 - Pentax DA 70 2.4
$110 - Pentax DA 18-55 WR (#1) NM/Like New
$095 - Pentax DA 18-55 WR (#2)
$210 - Pentax DA 16-45
$130 - Pentax AF 360 FGZ

All prices in USD. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. What you see is what you pay.

PayPal will be method of money transfer. For Canadian buyers with good feedback on these forums, I will also accept email money transfers, as I have already done that for previous transactions.

Shipping will be done with Canada Post, tracking and insurance included. I will send it as a gift only at the request of the buyer. Items will be shipped out between 1-2 business days of a deal being finalized.

Prices are more or less firm on individual items, but buying multiples will most likely get you a better deal.

I will accept returns within 7 days of purchase, less 5% of what the final price paid was (I'll call this a "processing fee"). Buyer pays return shipping.

At this point in time, I am only selling to North American buyers. If after a while sales are slow, I may open it up to international buyers, but please keep in mind that I will not subsidize international shipping costs.

On to the sales!

Pentax *istDL (Silver) kit - $150

Shutter count = 2959, as per the Pentax Forums Shutter Counter.

This fun little camera comes with the camera body, strap, 8GB Sandisk memory card, 4 fresh Duracell AA batteries (the ones with a power juice meter), and the DA L 18-55 kit lens (from my K30 bought last year, so it's a new one). This thing will arrive packaged safely and securely and READY TO SHOOT!

Picked this up at a local camera gear swap because it was attached to a lens I wanted. It is in perfect working order, as I have taken roughly 100 or so pictures with it, and tested it with several different lenses (and it can still create smashing results), a couple of different memory cards, the AF 360 FGZ flash, and almost all the modes.

There are some scuffs on the bottom of the camera, and a couple of fine scratches on the back LCD. The hotshoe cover is missing (I'm not sure if it comes with one normally, I'm just going to assume it does). Bits of dirt are present in some of the grooves (I've cleaned it best I could).

Packaged with it will be a DA L 18-55 which came from my K30 kit purchased last year. The lens has only one scratch on the focus ring (see pictures) and some minimal dusts, but is otherwise in excellent shape.

Pictures!

Camera Body

DA L 18-55

Pentax F 50 1.7 - $210

Comes with front and back caps, and a 49-28mm step down ring (an accessory that has been proven to enhance the IQ of the lens wide open).

Excellent condition. Aperture blades are clean, smooth, and snappy, and focusing is smooth. Glass is clean and clear of scratches, haze, or fungus. There are some dusts inside, normal for a lens this age. The lens did not need any AF adjustments with my camera*.

Pictures!

Pentax F 28 2.8 - $210

Comes with back cap, 49mm round metal hood, and a cap for the hood. There is no front cap (I always kept it with the hood permanently attached and the cap on the hood), but I will ship it with a UV filter so that the front element and the filter thread will be protected.

Excellent condition. Aperture blades are clean, smooth, and snappy, and focusing is smooth. Glass exhibits what I believe to be either a case of eroded coatings, or some sort of factory defect with the coating application on a couple of the inner lens elements. I have shot hundreds of pictures with this lens and this does NOT affect the IQ in any way, shape or form, except perhaps to make lens flare worse (and lens flare doesn't even appear with the hood, hence why I kept it permanently attached). I have shown this lens to people at my local camera store and to other photographers, and their assessment is the same as mine. It's so faint that I'm unable to even take a picture of it. Even the original seller from Ebay didn't notice it, and ended up offering me a small refund on it. I believe that my current asking price more than reflects the presence of this defect, whatever it is. There is also no presence of scratches, fungus, or haze on this lens, and no AF adjustment was needed for this lens on my camera*.

Pictures forthcoming.

Just a fun note: The Pentax F 50 1.7 and the Pentax F 28 2.8 make a fantastic 2 lens kit together. You can probably get a sweet discount if you buy both at the same time.

Pentax DA 35 2.4 - $145

Comes with front and back caps, and the box and papers.

Excellent condition. Body shows no significant signs of wear. Aperture blades are smooth and snappy, and focusing is smooth. There are some minimal amount of dusts inside. The lens did not need any sort of focus adjustment on my camera*.

I want to note that I tried to mod this lens, which is why upon close inspection you may see some wear on the screws holding the plastic mount in place (You might miss it if you don't think to look for it). I wanted to see if I could upgrade the plastic mount to a metal mount I cannibalized off of a busted F series zoom I had laying around. Alas, the mount I had did not fit, so the plastic mount went right back on. The procedure took all of only five minutes, and it has not affected the mechanical or optical operations of the lens in any way, shape, or form at all. I mention this because as a buyer, I would want to know if a lens I am buying has been tampered with like that, so I want to make sure my buyers are extended that same courtesy. Again, this did not affect the lens in any way, shape, or form at all.

Pictures!

Pentax DA 70 2.4 - $400

Comes with front and back caps, box and papers (bag is AWOL).

A good condition DA 70. Aperture blades are smooth and snappy, focusing is smooth. There are minimal dusts inside. The focus ring and cap show some signs of wear. The lens needed an AF adjustment of -5 on my camera*, so please keep that in mind if you own an older camera body that is unable to perform AF adjustments.

Pictures!

Pentax 18-55 WR #1 (near mint/like new) - $110

Comes with lens hood, front and back caps, box, and papers.

A near mint copy of the 18-55 WR lens. Has only been mounted a few times for testing purposes. Not much more to be said really.

Pictures!

Pentax 18-55 WR #2 (excellent) - $95

A used but excellent copy of the 18-55 WR lens. Mount shows signs of wear, and there are signs of wear on the body, but no significant dings or scratches. Glass is clean and clear and free of haze, fungus, or scratches. There are some minor dusts inside, but they are not visible in pictures.

Pictures!

Pentax 16-45 - $210

A near mint/like new copy of the 16-45. Minimal minimal dusts inside, minimal signs of wear.

Pictures!

Pentax AF 360 FGZ - $130

Comes with stand, diffuser cap, pouch, box, and papers.

A used copy of the AF 360 FGZ. It is in perfect working order. I used it mostly in P-TTL mode, and as a wireless optically-triggered slave. There are some scratches on the back (pictured). The battery door slides down a bit when flash is on camera and in use, but this is a problem common to all AF 360 FGZ's. I used a piece of tape to ensure it never slid down in the first place, and it has never been a problem.

Pictures!

Thanks for looking! Send me a PM if you have any questions, want to request more pictures, or want to purchase something. ^_^

*AF Adjustment disclaimer. I'm making this because of a potentially hairy incident I had with a recent transaction. When I say a lens needs no AF adjustment on my camera body, that does not mean that it will not need an AF adjustment on your camera body. Conversely, a lens that needed a particular AF adjustment on my camera body may not need the same adjustment on your camera body. It may not even need an adjustment at all. Please keep this in mind when purchasing lenses that can produce narrow depths of field for a camera body that has limited AF adjustment capabilities.
PM sent.
05-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
Pmed 16-45

05-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
PM sent earlier.
05-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump

F 50 1.7 Sold
F 28 2.8 Sold
DA 35 2.4 Sold
DA 16-45 Sold
DA 18-55 WR #1 Sold

Shipping out today.

All PM's replied to.
05-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump

AF 360 FGZ Sold.
05-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump

Some price cuts

Now shipping worldwide. Please PM me for international shipping costs.

05-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump

*istDL + DA L 18-55 sold.
05-16-2013, 08:15 AM   #10

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
I'll take the 18-55 WR #2.

And now that I've posted twice on Pentaxforums, I think the system will let me send you a pm. :-)

Luke
05-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump

DA 18-55 WR #2 Sold.

All that's left now is the DA 70. If it doesn't sell here at this price, it's going local/fleabay.
05-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #12
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Free bump for a great lens. Don't let fleabay get it!
06-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Original Poster
No one's buying. Hanging on to the DA 70 for now.