PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
EX+ Tamron 70-200 2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro

Asking Price
$585 USD

Item Location
Windham, NH (United States)

Item Description
I have been going back and forth on this one for about 2 months now. I really can't see myself needing it for sports, especially now that I will adding a 4th child to the family. Also, I use my K-01 alot and the Tamron will not AF on it, so because of that I am selling it. I bought it used during the winter from another member here and it has performed as expected since then. I added a Tiffen 77mm uv filter on it a few days after I got the lens and it has not come off, except to take pictures this morning. This is my second copy and it's just as sharp as the 1st one. The glass is spotless...no nics, marks or scrapes. I see a few specs of dust inside. There are rub marks on the hood where it connects to the lens, but that's to be expected. It comes with the Tamron front cap but the rear cap is a generic plastic one. I have never subjected the lens to any outside elements either. The only "issue" one might foresee is that if you are shooting at 70mm and then go out to like 150mm it takes a bit longer to adjust. It's never really been a big deal for me as I don't shoot that way anyways. The lens comes in it's padded carrying case, the original box (heavy scuffs on one corner), original paperwork and the Tiffen 77mm uv filter. For $585 you get priority mail insured with delivery confirmation or UPS, or Fedex. I will ship outside the country for an additional fee but I WILL NOT fudge any customs forms. PP is what I accept. I will be looking for a Sigma 50-150 or a Pentax 50-135 here on the forum. Pictures of the lens are below and if you look at my albums ALL of the shots were used with the Tamron 70-200. Thanks for looking!

Link to my albums: treebeard's Albums - PentaxForums.com
If you want to make me an offer that's fine, just don't lowball me please.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
$0

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by treebeard; 05-10-2013 at 11:39 AM.
05-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
PM sent.
05-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
Shipping to Canad would be $40 due the weight of the lens and the fact that it has to go air, not ground. I have no reservations shipping to Canada just to let you know.
05-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent.

05-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster
Responded to all PM's....lens has been sold!