PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 1.4x Teleconverter PZ-AF MC4 for Pentax K mount

Asking Price
225.00 USD

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN (United States)

Item Description
I have for sale a Tamron PZ-AF 1.4x MC4 teleconverter in Pentax mount. Since selling my 300mm f2.8 in Pentax mount, I no longer have a need to keep this teleconverter. It is in mint condition, only used a handful of times. Cosmetically there are no major marks or blemishes, even the mount shows minimal wear. The glass has no marks. Front and rear caps and a leather pouch are also included.

Please do your research before purchasing one of these teleconverters! From past experience, they will work with SDM lenses in good lighting conditions, but will tend to hunt for focus indoors or darker outdoors scenes. With that said, these are just about the best teleconverters you'll find optically that are available in K mount.

Additional note: I have tested the teleconverter using my k-01 and K20d and DA* 50-135mm lens. The teleconverter functions as it should, and similarly to my past experience with other versions of this teleconverter. Testing in indoor overhead room lighting did have some focus hunting, with focus lock found after 2-3 attempts - in better lighting focus will lock on the first try with good contrast. As stated above please do your research! This is a great teleconverter with high image quality, and good AF in proper lighting.

If you have any other questions please ask! If you would like photos I can take some, however I have plenty of feedback here and also ebay under the same username.

Additional note: this will likely sell quickly; I do sell first come first served - if you simply want to buy it and don't have any other questions please include the email address at which you'd like to receive a paypal invoice, and I will send it to you asap!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS First Class insured w/tracking

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
pm sent
05-16-2013, 05:01 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jeffryscott Quote
pm sent
Sold to Jeffryscott - thanks for looking!