Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Pentax Q Body Only (black), new; CS mount CCTV lenses, 3mm-8mm f/1

Pentax Q body only (black) with all original accesories, new in box - $125 plus shipping SOLD
Pentax CS mount 1/3" CCTV lens 3-8mm f/1 modded into a C mount --> Q adapter - $35 plus shipping SOLD
Tamron CS mount 1/3" CCTV lens 3.5-8mm f/1.4 - $25 plus shipping SOLD

Shipping in US for Q body is $10; for lenses $4, or free with the body. Available elsewhere, please ask about rates to your country. Lower offers will be considered, but a full price offer will take 'em. I won't mark as a "gift" for customs purposes, sorry.

I bought a new Q kit for the 02 zoom lens, which I have removed from the box. Everything else is still wrapped in its original packaging. If you need pictures let me know and I can take some. I will be happy to help out if you need to access the warranty within the next year.

I also have two CS mount CCTV lenses available, the Pentax one I have modded to use on the Q, the Tamron I couldn't figure out how to make work. There is a CS mount adapter for the Q available somewhere in Asia, so probably more are coming. The Pentax one I have modded does have some vignetting at 3-5mm, and significant distortion at the wide end consistent with a fish-eye effect. The colors are a little washed out at f/1, and the lens can be pretty dreamy wide open. It gets decently sharp stopped down, though, especially at the long end and in the center. It is small and light, very wide, and f/1! The mount is a converted C mount to Q adapter, and I will include the center piece so that you can change is back to a C mount converter if you wish. The lens has not been changed in any way, although the screws form the adapter may have scratched the sides of the barrel a bit - it was new when I got it. The Tamron is also new, in its original packaging and essentially unused.

I will get some pictures up of the gear soon. Below are some sample pics with the Pentax CCTV lens. Please ask any questions you might have. Thanks for looking! Nick

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 07-24-2013 at 04:09 PM.
05-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
A few pictures of the gear:

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 07-24-2013 at 04:09 PM.
05-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I would like take the 2 c-mount lenses. Pm sent

---------- Post added 05-19-13 at 05:16 PM ----------

payment sent for the 2 cs mount lens. thanks.
05-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
CS lenses sold to blacklens, thanks! Q body still available - $125 is half of what the package cost me, seems fair, but feel free to make a reasonable offer.