Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/2 lens with reversal ring and filter

I have SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/2 lens for sale. Lens is in great condition without any problems. Glass is clean and aperture ring works great. It has the A setting so it can be used with DSLRs in Av mode.

Lens comes with reversal ring, two generic caps (they are both rear caps to keep the lens-ring set protected) and I will throw in a Tiffen UV filter.

I have purchased this lens few weeks back from a user here on the forum but in a meantime I got good deal on 50mm macro lens that I decided to keep. So if you are looking for cheap way into the macro world or if you just want standard lens, this might be a setup for you.

Pictures:
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5

Price is $40 shipped within continental US. I accept PayPal.

Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
50mm, caps, f/2, filter, lens, macro, pentax-a, reversal, smc