Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Sigma 10-20mm EX DC, Pentax K-r body only (black)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 10-20mm EX DC, Pentax K-r body only (black)

Asking Price
415 USD

Item Location
BC (Canada)

Item Description
1. SOLD Sigma 10-20mm EX DC in mint condition, with hood, both caps and spotless original Sigma padded carrying case. This lens has excellent reviews and this is a very good and clear copy of it. I originally bought it from another forum member, but found I was hardly ever using it. $415 including shipping to Canada and lower 45 in the USA. For others there will be an extra charge, please PM me.

2. Pentax K-r body (black), immaculate with only approx 6,500 shutter activations. I bought this body from another forum member for a spare for my everyday-use K-5 but don't need it any longer and my wife likes point-and-shoots only. The body looks like new, and there are no scratches or marks anywhere. It comes in the original box with 3 batteries, DVD, charger, USB cable, unused Pentax shoulder strap. Unfortunately the manual has been lost, but it is always available on-line. $425 including shipping to Canada and lower 48 in the USA. For others there will be an extra charge, please PM me.

I have no feedback on this forum because I have never sold anything here, but I have sold on eBay where I have a 100% positive feedback score. Look for **www.321sys.com** . (Yeah, it's an odd one, but there's a story behind it.)

PM me if you need additional information or photos. I'll be glad to oblige.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Canada Post included for Canada and lower 48. Others please PM me

Shipping Services
At extra charge: FedEx, XPressPost

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
The two following paragraphs may sound harsh to you, but they are based on my experiences with eBay. I hope that forum people are a better crowd, but I'll leave the conditions in anyway. But I'm always open to discussion and if your reason for return sounds reasonable to me I will certainly consider it, no matter what it is.

Returns will only be accepted if the product description is materially incorrect. Buyer pays for insured return shipment. Buyer MUST obtain permission for return from seller before proceeding, otherwise refund will not be considered.

BIDDERS OTHER THAN FROM NORTH AMERICA:
Due to several unscrupulous overseas buyers who have caused me to lose a significant amount of money the following unfortunately must apply: No returns from overseas buyers will be accepted, for any reason. All items sold to overseas buyers are considered sold as-is regardless of description and not eligible in any way for a refund.
I will confirm shipping, either by a certificate of mailing, or by the use of an on-line label that the post office scans, but that is the extent of my liability. I am not responsible for the arrival of the package. Any cost of insurance is added to my shipping fee.
Please do not ask me to misrepresent the goods on the customs form. Buyer is responsible for all customs fees and delays. Also, please do not message me about how unfair it is. Many international buyers are fine with these stipulations, and they are not the ones that these rules are in place to deter.

By bidding on or purchasing any item you agree to the above terms.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by gsalmins; 05-23-2013 at 07:00 PM.
05-21-2013, 05:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM on its way