Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Videographer needed Asheville, NC 5/27

My daughter and budding artist is performing with her new hubby in Ashville, NC on May 27. I need someone with any kind of camera and external mic (hubby is making music while she does interpretive acting on the other side of a screen). The video is mostly for my family consumption but her art portfolio will also benefit; no professional video effects required but if you enjoy panning and zooming as appropriate, go for it. Can be your first time as long as you practice for the next 6 days .

No editing needed as I can do that part. Compensation is between you and me as this will be a gift to her.

If you are interested, equipped and available on 5/27 in Ashville, NC please PM me to exchange email/phone# and discuss details.

Thanks in advance, Lee

05-26-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Original Poster
Looks like I have a camera operator. Thanks to all. :-)